Part 18 jealous Wei Ying

Wei ying : " Fine than , we forgive you only for this time ." Say Wei ying when he hear the sincere voice in Jin Zixuan . Than suddenly out of nowhere .

      The young girl around 19 year : " OH MY GOD , you really is Hanguang jun . Hi remember me , you save me from the yaoi once and I have been admired you and also fell in love with you in that time too . Can I -" but got interrupted by Wei ying .

        Wei ying : " Wait wait , who are you miss ." Say Wei ying with a frown on his face and have his arm crossed over his chest .

       Nie Huaisang and Jin Zixuan : ' I pray for your safety miss .' Say in their mind at the same time . Both of them also know about Wei ying dark side too since they once saw him punish one girl who try to have bad ideas for his lan zhan .

         The girl : " I'm the girl he was save once and I have been trying to thank his personally and also wish to court him ." Say the girl like a spoiled brat .

       Wei ying : " Oh and what make you think he will let you , what right do you have that make you demand to court him ." Say Wei ying darkly .

        The girl : " I'm rich , beautiful , young , and have a lot of boys want to married me but I refuse them all because I love Hanguang jun here ." Say the girl also cross her chest too and try to get closer to lan zhan but got block by Wei ying and Wei ying pull Lan zhan more closer to him like a possessive girlfriend .

           Wei ying : " But Hanguang Jun haven't agreed to that yet though , right Hanguang Jun ."Say Wei ying darkly while like trying to challenge lan zhan if he dare to accept the proposal .

         Jin Zixuan : " Young lady please for your safety you should leave and Hanguang Jun doesn't even feel comfortable with your proposal about courting him too ." Say Zixuan trying to save the girl from the demon in disguise .

          The girl : " And who the f**k are you to interfere in my business and my love for my Lan er gongzi ." Say the girl rudely .

         The girl : " Back to what I say earl-" DUMP , the girl fell to the ground unconsciously with a black face Wei ying .

       Wei ying so furious when she say My Lan er gongzi, so he lost control and hit her on her neck which make her will unconscious for 4 hours and maybe lose her memory too since he secretly hit her with one of his talisman .

        Wei ying : " Let go Lan zhan ! NOW ." Say Wei ying with his demon voice which he got that from his A-die and start to drag Lan zhan with him who is now dumbfounded about what happened .

         Jin zixuan : " I try to warn her but ..... whatever , remind me never to get on his bad side or jealous side Huaisang ." Say zixuan shivering from what happened earlier .

        Nie Huaisang : Zixuan Xiong we need to hurry before we lost them both ." Say Nie Huaisang while hurrying follow the two best friends .

          Wei ying just walk with an angry face and jealous while drag Lan zhan along with him who keep quiet the whole time .

           Nie Huaisang : " Wuxian Xiong slow down a bit , we can't catch up to you if you walk that fast and please clam down ." Say Nie Huaisang who is running behind the two with Jin zixuan who try to look after the Jin and Nie disciples to make sure they catch up to them while Nie Huaisang bagging Wei ying to slow down and clam down .

         Lan zhan : " Wei ying please clam down and slow down a bit the other can't catch up to you right now ." Say in a soft voice but Wei ying was too jealous to listen so he turn around and look at the disciples behind them and command .

        Wei ying : " ALL OF YOU ,GET ON YOUR SWORD NOW . WE WILL TRAVEL BY AIR ." Command Wei ying with a demon lord voice, make everyone shiver including the two behind them .

         Wei ying : " suibian bichen come out now ." Command wei ying to both swords .   

        Wei ying also have control over bichen like Lan zhan does since bichen also take wei ying at his second master .

           Immediately the two swords come out and flow in front of the two of them . Wei ying get on suibian and Lan zhan get on bichen than the two start to fly side by side .

***********

Let see what will happen to lan Zhan when they arrive at cloud reassess 

Hope everyone enjoys it 😊💙❤️

And I so sorry for updates last Sunday , because I was busy with my semester exam , I hope my voter still with me 😊❤️and thank you for support my story too .