Part 15 mystery guest

At Aunt yan sweets store
        Wei ying : " Anutie yan !" Shout Wei ying when he arrived at the sweets store and ran to hug an old woman who around 60 year old .
       Aunt yan : "A-xian my child, oh and second child Lan , what can i get for you two today ." When she come near to the two .
       Wei ying : " Auntie I want to order some sweets for tomorrow. Can you deliver to the inn , because we need to hurry back tomorrow ." Say Wei ying with a puppy eyes .
       Aunt yan : " sure my dear . You take 5 packages like usual ?" Ask aunt yan .
       Wei ying : " Yes five packages with every different flavor ." Say Wei ying with a smile on his face .
        Wei ying always come to Aunt shop for sweets because of her sweets is delicious and handmade , but because he thankful to aunt yan for help him when he got lost when he was 8 year old .

Flashbacks to 10 year ago
            At that time young Wei ying doesn't have money on himself and also got lost from his Lan gege and Uncle lan , and wonder to aunt yan shop who at that time was just a small sweets shop , and because Wei ying was hungry and saw aunt yan sweets he really want to eat but because doesn't have any money with him decided to continue walk but aunt yan call him inside  .
        When aunt yan saw young Wei ying , she take pity on him and decided to call him in and let him have some sweets for free . It take a half hour before Lan brother and Lan qiren found Wei ying in aunt yan shop . Lan zhan was almost have a panic while lan Xichen followed his baby brother inside with a worry look and come Lan qiren . Lan zhan immediately ran to hug Wei ying tightly while Lan Xichen try to stop Lan zhan from having panic attack and Lan qiren thank aunt yan while hand her 3 small slivers bars . Back to Wei ying , he also hug Lan zhan tightly .
         Wei ying : " A-zha-n ! A-ying scared ." Cry Wei ying while hug his A-zhan like his life depends on it .
          Lan zhan : " A-ying is ok , A-zhan is here ." Also hug Wei ying like his life depended on it too .
         From that day on Wei ying and Lan zhan always come to aunt yan shop to buy sweets every time they at town

Flashback end
          Aunt yan : " Alright than , I will deliver it to your inn at 6 am A-xian ." Say while pat wei ying hair .
         Wei ying always see mother figure in her that why he let her call him A-xian like his xichen ge .
        Wei ying : " Ok auntie . Than we will get going now ." Wave wei ying to aunt yan and start to walk out a shop .
       Wei ying : " where should we go next Lan zhan. It almost evening already ." Ask Wei ying while look up at Lan zhan when they a bit far from the store .
       Lan zhan : " Wei ying can go buy whatever Wei ying want ." Say Lan zhan while look at kola who is clinging on his arm right now while pout at him .
       Wei ying : " Lan zhan , don't you scared I will empty your money bag ." Tease Wei ying .
       Lan zhan : " Wei ying can if Wei ying want ." Say lan zhan without insistent .
      Wei ying : " Hahaha fine fine , let go back to the inn first ."

Skip to the inn
       Wei ying : " Lannn zhannnn ! Can you play wangxian pls ." while holding Lan zhan arms .
      Lan zhan  : " Mn ." Nodded his head .
      Lan zhan start to walk to the table to put his guqin down and start to play Wangxian note . After play for a while , Wei ying start to join him with his white flute . After they done playing wangxian , Wei ying went to bed to sit down while Lan zhan just close his eyes with his hand still on his guqin .
       Wei ying start to admire Lan zhan face from his eyes down to his lip . Wei ying just lick his own lip unconsciously . He was in dazed until he hear lan zhan call him .
      Lan zhan : " Wei ying , is there something on my face ." Ask lan zhan when he open his eyes and saw Wei ying was staring at him .
      Wei ying : " n-n-oo , it nothing Lan zhan ." Say Wei ying with a red face who got caught red handed and turn away because he doesn't want lan zhan to see his red face .
      Wei ying : " I-I will go and tell the inn owner what we want to eat this evening ." Say Wei ying while get up and ran to the door and because he scared to face lan zhan , he miss a smirk that was playing on Lan zhan lip when he get up .

Outside of the room
        Wei ying was walking while try to clam down his heart who is now beating so loud .
       Wei ying : ' Ahhhh ! What was I thinking. Lan zhan is my best friend and moreover I'm not gay .' Say Wei ying in his mind .
     But than someone take his arm and immediately drag his to one corner make his nape out of his mind .
    Wei ying : " Who the f***k do you think you doi-." Say Wei ying , but stop when he saw who it was .

**************
Any guess who is it

Enjoy the story everyone 😊💙❤️