Part 19 sulking and coaxing

Immediately the two swords come out and flow in front of the two of them . Wei ying get on suibian and Lan zhan get on bichen than the two start to fly side by side . More like the jealous Wei ying won't let go of Lan zhan arm and even demands the two swords to fly closer to each other .

Time skip Afternoon

As soon as they arrive at cloud reassess, wei ying immediately got down from his sword and went to the gate with his angry face making the two gate keeper shiver while drag lan zhan along with him . Nie Huaisang and Jin zixuan need to let the guard check their invite paper first before they can went in .

On their way to jingshi they meet Lan Xichen who is walking to jingshi to feed the bunny right now .

Lan Xichen : " A-xian wangji ! You two came earlier ." Say the smiling Xichen .

Lan Xichen : " Is there something wrong A-xian ?" Ask when he noticed wei ying face .

Wei ying : " Hmp ! Ask your good brother ." After saying this he released lan zhan hand and start to continue walk to jingshi with a pout on his lip .

Lan Xichen : " What happened wangji ?" Ask Xichen when he saw wei ying behavior is not like himself .

Jin zixuan : " He jealous ." Say for lan zhan when he catch up to them with a panting Nie Huaisang follow behind .

Jin zixuan : " Zuwu jun ." Greet Jin zixuan to Lan Xichen .

Nie Huaisang : " Er ge ." Greeting a panting Nie Huaisang to Lan Xichen .

Lan Xichen : " Oh Jin gongzi , Huaisang you arrived , welcome to cloud reassess ." Greet Lan Xichen back to the two heirs .

Lan Xichen : " And what do you mean A-xian is jealous , Jin gongzi ?" Ask Lan Xichen politely .

Jin zixuan start to tell Lan Xichen everything that happened in caiyi city before they arrived with the help of Nie Huaisang .

Lan Xichen : " Hahaha , Wangji ! I think you need to go and coax A-xian first before tell him to come to uncle room ok , we have something to talk to you two . Jin gongzi , Huaisang, come with me . I will company you to your guest rooms ." After tell Lan zhan , Lan Xichen take the two heir to their room while also wink at his brother .

Lan zhan just sign at his brother because he know his brother was teasing him . Lan zhan continue went after Wei ying to jingshi .

At jingshi

Wei ying : ' why did I act like a jealous boyfriend ? No no that can't be . I'm straight and Lan zhan is my best friend ! That right that right I was jealous because he is my best friend .' Thought Wei ying after he sit down on their bed with a red face .

Wei ying : ' Ahhhhh this is so confused .' Thought Wei ying while hold his head . He was lost at his own thoughts for so long that he didn't even hear when Lan zhan open their bedroom door .

Lan zhan : " Wei ying !" Call lan zhan , snatch Wei ying from his thoughts .

Wei ying : " Ahh ! Lan zhan ! When did you come in ." Say a surprise Wei ying when he finally came out of his thoughts .

Lan zhan : " A while now . Wei ying was lost in his own thoughts ." Say lan zhan While look at Wei ying worry .

Wei ying : " Ahhhhh ! It nothing to worry about , I just think i Penetrate your private space ." Say Wei ying nervously .

Lan zhan : " Wei ying always free to Penetrate my private space at much at Wei ying want ." Say lan zhan while take Wei ying hands to hold in his big hands .

Lan zhan words touch Wei ying so much that it even make Wei ying almost turn to a tomato man when he think more deeper and even thinking about having lan zhan private space all to himself . Than he start to think about his life with Lan zhan , just the two of them sleep together for the rest of their life , think to this make Wei ying blush even harder than before . Than he realizes,

Wei ying : ' Did I just fell for my best friend , my Lan zhan , my one and only childhood friend' thought Wei ying shockingly .

********************

Ohhhhh hoooooooo look like someone just come out from being idiot . Haha

Hope everyone like it 😊💙❤️