Part 14 tea store

At tea store

Wei ying : " Uncle Qin , Have the tea bags we order a few weeks ago arrived yet ." Say Wei ying when he saw a old man around 40 year old .

Mr qin : " Oh third master lan , Hanguang jun ! You guy arrived just in time . I just arrive from yiling a few day ago ." Say uncle qin while go to his counter to take the bag that was full of different tea bags flavored .

Wei ying : " Thank you uncle . Here the money for the tea bags ." Thank Wei ying while hand Uncle qin a bag of silver .

The tea bags

Uncle qin : " no no

Uncle qin : " no no . You can have that for free Lan gongzi at a thank you for helped with my family business when we went bankrupt ." While hand a money back to Wei ying .

         Wei ying once save qin family business back to a few months ago . Mr.qin business went back bankrupt because of his father being the bad man and that make everyone doesn't buy anything from their shop , but what they don't know it that Uncle qin is different from his father , he is the kind and sincere man to his family . He meet Wei ying at yiling, because he need to try to move to new place , at that time he just sell a few tea bags on his way to find a place to stay . When Wei ying saw his he understands that Uncle qi is from ciyi city , because he was looking for his to buy his tea bags more but hear people that live near to uncle qin say that he want to move to yiling so he decided to follow his to yiling . His uncle qiren like Uncle qin tea made that why Wei ying come to chases him . When Wei ying ask him why he want to move to yiling he tell Wei ying all of his problems at ciyi city . When Wei ying hear this he was so angry and decided to help Mr qin out and tell Mr qin to go back home he will help him . After Mr qin done pack tea bags for Wei ying , Wei ying hand his one medium bag to him saying that the money is in there and because Mr qin know Wei ying doesn't lie , he just take it and say thank you and went to the inn because Wei ying already buy all of his tea bags . Whatever waiting for him in a bags Wei ying give him almost give him a heart attack .

           In the bags Wei ying give him was full of small gold bars almost fifteen gold .when he saw this he immediately ran back outside to find Wei ying but Wei ying was no where to be found . So that night he decided to went back to gusu in the morning .

        The moment he arrived at gusu he immediately went up the mountain of clouds reassess .

When he arrived at cloud reassess gate he ask the gate keeper to call third Lan gongzi saying that he mistake the money bag .

        When Wei ying arrived uncle qin immediately tell him while hand over a bag .

       Uncle : " Lan gongzi I think you mistakenly give me a wrong bag ." Say uncle qin .

       Wei ying : " Haaaa ! What do you mean uncle ." Say a confused Wei ying .

       Uncle qin : " The bags is full of small gold bars ." Say uncle qin while open a bag for Wei ying to see .

       Wei ying : " But uncle , I give you that so you can repair your business ." Say Wei ying when he understands that uncle think he give him a wrong bag of money .

       Uncle : " No no ! This too much lan gongzi ." While insisting on handing a bag of gold back to Wei ying .

       Wei ying : " Uncle just please take it at thank you gift that you sincer to me when I buy your tea bags . And besides my uncle love your tea so much so if you decide to close because of bankrupt he will be sad , so please uncle take it to repair your business and I already clear your name so you can do your business at ease now uncle ." Say Wei ying with a kind voice and smile .

        Wei ying word really touches his heart even the gate keeper really touches by his words and actions .

       Uncle qin : " Thank you so much Lan gongzi . I won't forget what you have did for me and my family today ." Say uncle qin almost bow down , if Wei ying haven't hold his hand .

       Wei ying : " Please uncle qin don't bow down like that , you still the elder . Beside this little gold is just a tiny bit of money for me and my A-die ." Say Wei ying . Since Wei ying is the son of the ghost king and also a son of the god , he have no problem with the money , his A-die , jie jie , ge ge , Dad lan , uncle lan , lan brothers and wind master ......... , use to give him a lot of money pocket .

       After that Wei ying ask a Lan disciple to accompany Uncle qin down a mountain to his house . Actually that golds that Wei ying give to uncle qin is only 1% of the money for his A-die . So you can imagine how rich the supreme ghost king are .

     Even though Wei ying is a fearsome ghost king son and almost have the same appearance at his A-die in ghost city but he also got a kind heart from his papa too . No one know Wei ying is the supreme ghost king and god son , only the Lan family knows, Now back to the present .
     Wei ying : " no no uncle . This tea is rarely sell around here and it also rare to find this kind of tree to make it into this tea ." Refuses Wei ying stubbornly .
     Uncle qin : " Lan gongzi , our family already take too much of your money ."
     Wei ying : " Fine than ." Say Wei ying and went near to his Lan zhan .
       Uncle qin thought that Wei ying finally give in , but no , instead he just returned with a blue bag in his hand and take out a money from there instead of out of his red bag .
      Wei ying : " Since uncle doesn't want to take my money than take Lan zhan instead than ." While stuff two silver bars to the old man hand who is now have an imbued expression on his face because of Wei ying behavior .
      Wei ying : " Bye bye uncle . We will come again 2 to 3 week later ." Farewell Wei ying to uncle qin while hold Lan zhan arm .
      Wei ying : " Hahaha , Lan zhan do you see uncle qin face . He look like he been defeated in a battle ." Laugh Wei ying when they come a little far from uncle qin tea shop .
      Lan zhan : " Mn . Wei ying make him on a deadline ." look at Wei ying softly and smile .
*****************
Please take the vote please everyone 😊💙❤️

Single Lan xichen

Married Lan xichen

Enjoy the story everyone