Part 21 Lan zhan engagement

Wei ying : " I will be going to uncle lan room now , Lan zhan say that he want to meet us ." Say Wei ying and hurriedly went to out and close the door , leaving behind his tease sister .

At Lan qiren room

Wei ying : " shu shu , Can I come in ?" Ask Wei ying after he arrives in front of lan qiren room door .

Qinghe Jun : " Come in my child ." Say qinghe Jun instead of Lan qiren .

Wei ying : " Good afternoon dad Lan , shu shu , look what we got for-" but stop in the middle of the sentence because he saw someone unexpected with his uncle lan , dad lan , Xichen ge and his Lan zhan .

Wei ying : " A-DIE , PAPA !!?" Exclaimed Wei ying in shockingly . It been a while since he last saw his parents . So you can understand how shock he is .

Hua Cheng : " surprised little kiddo ." Hua Cheng speak up in a teasing tone .

Wei ying : " Emmmm ! What are you guys doing here ? I thought you guys said that you have some business in the far away land of a few months ." Wei ying ask while look at his both fathers . Already know that they will only deal with their business for few days and after that it will be their honeymoon .

Hua Cheng : " Yep , we do have but have to come back early because we have an unfinished business here ." Fired Hua Cheng back to his mischievous son who is was about to tease them .

Xie Lian : " Stop it you two . * sign * really like father like son ." Interrupted in between the father and son argument before they say something more embarrassing while mumbling the last part .

Wei ying : " But here in gusu , there wasn't any problems about anything ." Say Wei ying with a frown on his face .

Xie Lian : " Personal business , A-ying ." Say Xie Lian softly to his son .

Wei ying : " Ahhhh ! Alright alright . By the way , I bought some sweets and tea back for everyone ." Say Wei ying excited while went to where Lan zhan sitting and open his hand towards lan zhan like he want something and Lan zhan hand him his own bag .

Wei ying : " Here , this is tea is for you shu shu , I know you like it . And this is a sweets for Xichen ge and dad Lan ." say Wei ying while hand a tea box to Lan qiren and sweets to Lan Xichen and Qinghe-jun .

Lan qiren : " Thank A-xian ." Thank Qiren to Wei ying while pat Wei ying head .

Lan Xichen and Qinghe-jun also thank Wei ying .

Wei ying : " Alright we will head out now since you have you adults business to discuss about ." Say Wei ying while hold Lan zhan and was about to take Lan zhan out with him but got stop by Lan Xichen .

Lan Xichen : " Hey ! Where are you two going ?" Ask Lan Xichen after seeing the two was about to leave .

Wei ying : " Emmm! Aren't you guy going to discuss about something . I don't want to just sit here and listen to your boring discussion ." Say Wei ying while pouting since he have something to tell Lan zhan .

Lan qiren : " But we need wangji here and also you here to A-xian , because we are talking about you two ."

Wei ying : " What about us that you need to talk about ?" Frown Wei ying when he hear Lan qiren say like that .

Xie Lian : " Sit down first A-ying , we will tell you ." Say Xie Lian to his son . immediately , Wei ying obeyed his words and sit down with Lan zhan sit near him .

Lan Haijun ( Qinghe-jun ) : So what we discussed today is about wangji and you A-xian . Wangji , you already at the right ages to get married , what do you think about married this year ." Say Lan Haijun make Wei ying chock on his tea when he was drinking his tea .

Wei ying : " * cough cough * dad L-an , * cough * wh-at do you-u mean b-y th-at ." Say Wei ying with difficulty because he cough from been chock from his dad lan words while Lan zhan pat his back and help him clam down . Wei ying face was so red from chocking and stutter when he speak with Lan Haijun .

Xie Lian : " You hear your dad Lan , A-zhan already old enough to get married , he can't live alone forever can he ?" Say Xie Lian to his son .

Wei ying : " But he already have me , he not alone ." Argues Wei ying to his papa .

Hua Cheng : " But having a BEST FRIEND and life partner is different thing A-ying ." Say Hua Cheng while impact on the word Best Friend and he smirk on the inside when he saw his son is trying to change their mind .

Wei ying : " But you can't force lan zhan to married the person he doesn't know and love ." Wei ying fired back his A-die .

Hua cheng : " If they try to get along , I'm sure he will start to love that person back , and for your dad lan information that person is the one Wangji love for long time already ." Say hua cheng while smirk at his son .

Wei ying : " Doesn't matt-" about to argue back but stop when he realizes what his A-die say at the end .

Wei ying : " Lan zhan have someone he love ? But he doesn't say anything about it ." Say Wei ying with a pang in his heart soundless while look at Lan zhan with a hurt expression on his face .

************

Let see what will happen to our favorite couple  , will they clear this misunderstanding and return each other feeling or will live separately .😈

Hope you enjoy it 😊💙❤️