Part 9 surprised guest

Lan xichen : " A-xian ? Wangji ? May I come in ." Say lan Xichen from outside of their door .

Wei ying : " Xichen-ge ? The door is open . You may come in ge ." Say Wei ying like he is the owner of the house , but lan zhan never say anything about it so he doesn't care much , lan zhan only say that "what mine is your too."

Lan xichen: " Oh ! You guy get ready for the greeting ceremony ?" Ask Xichen , ignore the fact that Wei ying sit in his brother lap .

Wei ying :" yes xichen-ge . Do you want to tell us something ? Because I know you won't just come and go without saying something you want to say to us ."

Lan xichen : " haha ! Alright alright you see through me A-xian . I come to tell you guy that the the heir of jiang clan and his sister also coming so I want to tell you guy , especially you A-xian don't stay near them or stay alone with them . That your parent and siblings order . They say that , if you don't listen they will send your siblings to pick you up their self. ." Say xichen while look at Wei ying and also give him a warning look .

Lan zhan : " xiongzhang ! Why let the Jiang clan join our lecture ?" Say lan zhan emotionless by can be easily read by Wei ying and lan xichen that he is displeased about their presence. .

Lan xichen: " ( sign ) you know already . Uncle say he will give them a chance . He think that maybe their children must be different from them , why not give those two a chance, if they do something wrong to A-xian a bit , we will send them away immediately." Even with his brother saying like this . Lan zhan still look displeased about .

Wei ying : " Why would they come after me . I have never met any of them once and don't worry lan zhan . You all I need , you are my first friend and the best best friend anyone have ever ask for , so don't worry about other take my attention away." Say Wei ying while cup lan zhan cheeks .

Wei ying : " but seriously, why are you guy always tell me not to befriend or talk to any of the Jiang disciples . Have they done something to me that I don't know or have they done something bad to us in cloud reassess ? Lan zhan here seen to resentment them the most , especially the clan leader of jiang sect ."say wei ying with a frown face .

Wei ying : " whenever I try to ask papa and A-die , A-die seen to get affected the most and than come papa . They just won't tell me anything and then come my sibling , just like papa and A-die when I turn 10 year old . Lastly Lan zhan , you and uncle when I was 16 year old . What are you guy hiding from me . Even lan zhan won't tell me ." Pout Wei ying .

Wei ying always act like a spoiled child in front of his Lan-er-gege . Everyone in gusu know that he just like his A-die , always act like a child in front of the one he love , But actually a demon when he with other people , even Xichen and Lan Qiren know his devil in disguise ,only Lan zhan doesn't know about it . Everyone in gusu know Wei Ying at the third jade of gusu alongside his Lan zhan and Xichen ge . Every demons and ghosts fear him just like they fear his A-die , Hua Cheng, no one want to be on his bad side , because they know they won't survive it if he really want them dead . So in front of Lan zhan he is the innocent one , but in front of other he is the one everyone fears the most and don't want to cross path with him . And on the other hand , Lan zhan is no better . Lan zhan is more dangerous than Wei ying when he angry .

Lan xichen : " A-xian , when you the little a bit more older , your papa and A-die will tell you why we stop you from befriend them . We do this just for your own good , because we don't think you would ready for what we about to tell you ." Say Lan xichen like a brother try to coax his sick brother .

Wei ying : " Ok ...." And pout cutely .

Xue Yang : " well well, look who is pouting like a kid been take away from his favorite teddy ." Tease Xue Yang .

************

Since today is Lan zhan birthday, I will give everyone a double update this week . Enjoy 😊💙❤️