Part 5 suspicious

Xie Lian : " Lan gongzi Can we meet your uncle, we would to talk to him about A-Ying parent ." Say Xie Lian with soft voice and kind voice .

       Lan Huan : " Of course Xie gongzi, my uncle is in his room right now . I will take you two there to meet him ." Start walking to his uncle room .

When Lan Huan arrives at his uncle room door he start to knock on door and than he hear the voice respond.

Lan qiren : " Who is it ?"Come from the inside of the room .

Lan Huan : " Uncle it me A-Huan . The two gongzi want to meet you to talk about something ." Rely back to his uncle.

Lan qiren : " A-Huan ? Let them come in ." Give his permission .

Lan Huan start to open the door to let Xie Lian and Hua cheng inside . Lan qiren start to stand up and bow to Xie Lian and Hua cheng . Xie Lian return the bow Hua Cheng stand still. Lan Huan leave from the room after lean Xie Lian and Hua Cheng inside.

Lan qiren : " Please to meet you two gongzi ! My name is Lan Qiren. What can I do for the two gongzi ?" Ask qiren politely .

Xie Lian : " greeting grandmaster Lan ! Mr name is Xie Lian and This is my husband, Hua Cheng ." introduce to Lan qiren .

Lan qiren : " please have a sit ,What can I do for you , Xie Gongzi and Hua Gongzi ." Ask Lan qiren .

Xie Lian : " grandmaster Lan , Do you happen to know the one with the surname Wei ?" Ask Xie Lian while look at his expression.

Lan qiren : " yes , My friend have the surname Wei . Why do you ask that ?" Look at them question .

Xie Lian : " actually Grandmaster Lan , We have found their son alone and say that his parents never returned to them after hide him away ."

Lan qiren : " You mean you have found A-ying ?" Say qiren while stand up .

Xie Lian : " Yes I have found him , but that not the point. The point is that I want to ask . Are their Cultivation strong or not , Because when I check A-ying pulse I found that his cultivation can be a strong one . So I think he must get that from his parent , but A-ying say that they got kill by a monster that is have a purple body , so I let San lang check is there any moster like A-ying say , and yes we found one and that is the lowest demon in the demon realm . So I suspect that they got murder by a group of people instead, because A-ying also say that a lot of purple but there only one purple moster left in this earth ." Say Xie Lian with seriousness .

                  Lan qiren : " Their cultivation is strong , cangse sanren is a student of the immortal and she have strong spiritual energy, no moster can defeat her and that go the same with her husband too . When I hear about their dead I also got some suspicious that they got murder , that why I come here to look for their son , because I scared that they must kill his too , but now I can relax knowing he is safe ." Say while released a relax sound .

Lan qiren : " so back to what you saying. You say A-ying saw purple moster , but you say the purple moster you is only one and is the lowest demon here that only mean it a sect doing , and purple is a symbol of jiang clan sect ." Say Lan qiren while thinking .

Xie Lian : " Than I will have San lang investigate about this matter ."

Lan qiren : " If you need help I can lead you some of my people too ."

Xie Lian : " It ok grandmaster lan . San lang don't like a lot of people around him ."

Lan qiren : " Alright than . But Xie gongzi can I meet A-ying ?"

**************

Early update for everyone 😊 because today is my special day and also Yizhan fan 🦁🐰🐢💚❤️