Part 6 mystery disappear

Lan qiren : " Alright than . But Xie gongzi can I meet A-ying ?"

Xie Lian: " sure grandmaster lan . A-ying is down stairs with your nephew right now ." While stand up . Hua Cheng already gone investigate the matter .

Downstairs

Lan Huan : " Boyyyyys , where are youuuu . You better hide tightly , if not , when I foun you guy I will tickle you until you guys can't walk ." Say lan Huan while making his voice a little deep while try to find the boys .

The boys have been playing with each other for a while now. They have changed a game a few time now and now they are playing hide and seek . Then lan Huan saw his uncle come downstairs with only one gongzi . Lan Huan go near his uncle.

Lan Huan: " Uncle , Xie gongzi ." Greeting the two adults.

Lan qiren : " Mn . A-Huan where is A-Zhan and A-ying ?" Ask Lan qiren while looks for the two boys.

Lan Huan : " I will go find them right now uncle ." Then he set out to look for a boys .

Few minutes later

Lan Huan : " Uncle ! I have brought you A-ying and A-zhan here ." Say A-Huan while holding A-Zhan hand and A-zhan was holding A-ying hand tightly .

Lan qiren : "Are you A-ying ? Can you come here a bit dear ?"Look at Wei ying and ask him to come near him .

Wei ying look at Lan Huan and Lan zhan before he go near with his hand is still holding Lan zhan .

Lan qiren: " You look just like your mother ." Say qiren while touching the boy face .

Wei ying : " Mr. Sir know A-ying mother ?" Ask Wei ying with a hopeful eyes .

Lan Qiren : "yes A-ying . Your mama papa and I are friends so A-ying can call me shushu just like A-zhan call me ." While pat the boy head .

Lan zhan : " Shushu can we take A-ying back with us ."ask his uncle.

Lan Qiren : " This ......"

Xie Lian : " Ahh grandmaster lan I forgot to inform you one more thing . Me and my husband have decided to adopt A-ying and he agreed with it ."say Xie Lian.

Lan Qiren : " I have no objection to this Xie gongzi, at long at he want it himself ." While touching his own chin .

Lan zhan : " A-ying can't come back with A-zhan ?" Say sad A-zhan .

Wei ying : don't be sad A-zhan . A-ying will go back and play with you ." While try to coax lan zhan by hugging him .

Xie Lian : " Btw A-zhan , How old are you ?" Say to the boy .

Lan zhan : "A-zhan is 5 year old ." While show five fingers.

Wei ying : "A-ying is 5 year old too ." Say Wei ying happily.

After that day on the two always stay close to each other . Until two year later When they were 7 year old Wei ying start to stop come visit Lan zhan . When lan zhan try to ask his uncle about Wei ying , his uncle always say that Wei ying need to stay home to study. Lan zhan was so sad . Not until two years later , when he was 9 year old, the little boy come running and huge him.

There stand his Xie shushu And Hua shushu look at him and Wei ying with a soft smile on their face and maybe sadness too . That when Wei ying hug him a little tighter does he come out of dazed and start to return the hugged back at tight at Wei ying hugged him .

From that day on the two always be seen to be together all the time , if you see Wei ying here than Lan zhan also nearby and that go the same with lan zhan . Lan zhan never let Wei ying get too far away from himself . The two live with one another in gusu, share the same room , same bed , and same house . One a week Wei ying parent come to visit them or sometime they take them back to ghost city to help them with their cultivation. They start to become the strongest young cultivator in history. But to outside world only Lan zhan , Lan xichen, Lan qiren , and HuaLian couple know his other name is Wei ying , other people know him at Hua ying, because Wei ying just like his A-Die , only let Lan zhan call him Wei ying and other call him Hua ying . They continue like that until they become adults.

**************

Double updates for everyone this week hope you enjoy this chapter . 😊💙❤️