Part 16 Bai Hao

Wei ying : " Who the f***k do you think you doi-." Say Wei ying , but stop when he saw who it was .
     Wei ying : " Bai Hao ! What wrong ?" Ask Wei ying to his shadow guard in other name friend .
     Bai Hao : " second prince I -" but got interrupted by Wei ying .
      Wei ying : "stop ! I told you not to call me prince when we not in ghost city ." Say Wei ying to his friend .
     Bai Hao is Wei ying assistant at ghost city and also Wei ying guard . He been Wei ying guard for one year now , but still won't call Wei ying by his name like friend will do .
         Bai Hao : " oh I'm sorry yiling patriar-" this time got interrupted by Wei ying hand cover his month .
       Wei ying : " Shhhhh , you can't call me that . Fine , just call me third Lan gongzi or Wuxian , ok ?" Say Wei ying and take his hand away again .
       Wei ying : " anyway , what do you want to talk to me about Bai Hao ."ask Wei ying .
       Bai Hao : " actually I want to inform you that the Jin is planning on holding a meeting with every clan to talk about the land of Yiling and also want to talk to yiling Patriarch about amulet ." Inform Wei ying
      Wei ying have been ask Bai Hao to keep an eyes on the Jin since the day he defeated Wen clan with his amulet, but no one know his face since he wearing a mask and only show himself once a while , he also doesn't accept the offer to celebrate about him defeated the wen clan . No one know his identity here except Bai Hao and Bai jia . Bai jia is Bai Hao twin sister . Right now she was order to look after an amulet in burial monds .
        Wei ying : " Oh so that power hungrier f***ker cannot stay still anymore . Haha ! Do they really think I will hand them an amulet just because they want to . Even if it mean I need to hand over I will rather destroy it or give it to Lan clan to keep it ." Say Wei ying with his eyes turn red .
        Bai Hao was about to say something, but immediately disappear after he saw something behind Wei ying back . Wei ying turn around only to saw Lan zhan was coming down the stairs and when he saw Wei ying , Lan zhan immediately walk to him .
         Lan zhan : " What taking Wei ying so long ." Ask Lan zhan with a worry face when he was near Wei ying .
         Wei ying : " Ahh it nothing Lan zhan , I just saw a kitty and help his out ." Wei ying already make his eyes back to his normal color .
    When Wei ying see that Lan zhan was not convent about his excuse he immediately change a subject.
     Wei ying : " Any way Lan zhan , let go to town to play . I really bored here ." And he start to walk outside while Lan zhan just have a small smile when he see Wei ying try to get away from his question .

******************
Sorry this one is kind of short , hope everyone enjoyed 😊💙❤️