Part 10 spending time together

Wei ying : " Ok ...." And pout cutely .

Xue Yang : " well well, look who is pouting like a kid been take away from his favorite teddy ." Tease Xue Yang .

Xue Yang is a adopted child of both Xie Lian and Hua Cheng when Wei ying was 10 year old . Xue Yang got save by banyue when one man try to broke his pinky finger for stealing one meat bump , because banyue saw the kid was so pitiful she decided to bring him back with her to ghost city . When she told this story to her papa and A-die , Xie Lian and Hua Cheng, they both decided to adopt Xue Yang at their another son . After that , Wei ying and Xue Yang get along with each other really quickly depend Xue Yang is older than Wei ying 2 year old . From that day on Xue Yang know at Hua Yang and everyone fear him because of is cold personality , but he always spoiled his little brother every chance he got too .

Wei ying : " Ge ! What are you doing here ?" Ask a bewilder Wei ying .

Xue yang : What ! I can't come to have a look at my spoiled didi." Ask Xue yang while look at his mischievous didi .

Wei ying : " of course you can come anytime, if just that you always seen to be so busy ." Say Wei ying while look at his brother suspiciously.

Xue yang : " I never busy when it come to my didi safety ." Say while pat Wei ying head .

Wei ying : " Yang-ge ! I'm not a kid ." Pout Wei ying .

Xue yang : " of course you are and do you want Banyue jie to come and company you instead." Ask Xue Yang teasingly.

       Both Wei ying and Xue yang know that , if it was their banyue jie Wei ying can't even away from her sight for one minute or else she will take him back to ghost city , if he doesn't want to face her war .Banyue will do anything , if it mean it was safe for her family , especially if it concerns her boths didi .

Wei Ying : " No ! Please no . Fine ! You can company me . By the way Xichen ge , the lecture doesn't start today right ?" Say Wei ying change the subject.

Lan Xichen : " yes A-xian , today just the first day so we take this day to wait for all of the students to arrive and take them to their residences , so it will be two day out . Why ?" Ask Xichen when he ask him like that .

Wei ying : " Oh it nothing much just..... . Lan zhan ! Can you go to ciyi city with me please." Please Wei ying to lan zhan .

Lan zhan : " ........"

Wei ying : " Please Lan zhan . I really want to eat red fruit candy. Please Lan er gege." Please Wei ying while making a puppy eyes and pout .

Lan zhan look at his brother to see his expression or more like ask for his permission , if he can go or not .

Lan Xichen : " you can take A-xian out for this two day wangji , since A-xian will be staying in Gusu for 3 months lecture and I don't think he will take no at an answer." Say helpless.

Since Wei ying seen his gege already at gusu he decided to take this chance to go to town instead of staying at a greeting ceremony and let his brother help his xichen ge in place of his lan zhan . Besides , student will surely arrive tomorrow more than today anyway .

Xue Yang : " This brat just use me at a replacement of his Lan zhan ." Say Xue Yang , already know about his brother plans .

Time skip

In ciyi city

Wei ying : " Lan zhan Lan zhan ! Look look !" Say Wei ying excited like a little kid . He started to drag Lan zhan to every shop the moment they arrived at ciyi city .

Lan zhan : " Wei ying , no running ." Say lan zhan while been drag by his arm to the next shop .

Wei ying : " Lan zhan ! Let buy some sweet. It look so beautiful and delicious ."

Lan zhan : " Mn ." Smile a little bit when he see Wei ying act like a kid .

Wei ying : " Miss ! Can we get one box of sweets please ?" Say Wei ying to the sales lady .

The sales lady : " sure handsome gongzi . Here , I give you two extra." While hand the sweets over to Wei ying and Lan zhan pay for it .

Wei ying : " Thank you miss . You look beautiful too ." Say Wei Ying with smiling face and start to take one to eat .

Wei Ying : " MN ! It so good . Lan zhan , take a bite ." Say Wei ying while lift the sweet that he just took a bite to lan zhan lip to take a bite .

Wei ying know that lan zhan like sweet ( but not too sweet ) , but just hide it because of the rules of his clan . He know , because whenever they went to ciyi city together with Lan Xichen when they were young, Lan Xichen use to buy them sweets all the time and Lan zhan face always life up every time his brother buy for him , his brother also use brought sweets whenever he come back from night hunted . It eventually stop when Lan zhan turn 15 year old , because one elder catch them eating and tell lan qiren . Since Wei ying also there , the elder doesn't dare to speak , because doesn't want to face the war of wind master and ghost king . And because Lan qiren also love his nephews too . He just told them that they can eat outside gusu, because he don't other kids to do the same by broken a rules . ( just make up rules . I don't know is it have "no eat sweet in gusu" because there are too many rules and they don't eat anything other than their bland food . )

Lan zhan : " Mn . It delicious ." Say after taking a bite Wei ying offered .

Wei ying : " Mn . I think we should pack some for Yang ge and Xichen ge ." Say mischievous . They always secretly brought sweet back every time they come back from town .

A few minutes later

Wei Ying : " lan zhann ! I started to get hungry now . Can we go have lunch ." Whine Wei ying while climb onto lan zhan arm like a kola . It anyone see them right now they must think that they are lover instead of FRIEND , like Wei ying always say . ( yae right🙄 )

Lan zhan : " Mn . What does Wei ying want to have for lunch ?" Ask lan zhan while try to make sure Wei ying won't fell .

Wei ying : " I want to have a spicy sour soup noodle at the inn we have last time , what do you think Lan zhan ?" Say Wei ying while look at Lan zhan face .

Lan zhan : " Mn . Let go have lunch there ." Say Lan zhan and Wei ying happily started to drag Lan zhan to the say inn .

*************

Long one for everyone and also to celebrate 1k view too. Thank you for vote on my story if anyone have requested or some good ideas in the story you can comment below .😊💙❤️