Part 4 meet again

In the same inn

The boy : " A-Zhan , I think he must already go somewhere else ."say the boy while looking at his didi.

The say A-Zhan : " No, A-ying promise to meet A-Zhan there ." Say A-Zhan stubbornly.

The boy : " 'sign' ok than . we will continue to look for him only 2 day more , ok A-Zhan ?"say the boy with a soft voice.

A-zhan : "......." Doesn't answer .

The boy just look at his didi helplessly. His A-zhan have been looking for the say A-ying the whole afternoon refused to leaven from there .

The man : "A-Huan , A-Zhan you guy are back , come eat Lunch . It already Lunch time ." Say a man in his late 38 year old .

The say A-Huan : " Yes uncle." Say with a polite manner.

The say uncle: " Have A-zhan found what he looking for ?" Ask A-Huan about A-Zhan .

A-Huan : " it appear to be no , uncle. I think the boy must be went to somewhere else , but A-zhan keep insisting on waiting for him so I promise him two day more , so can we stay here two day more uncle , please?" Say with a puppy eyes while his baby brother follow suit .

Uncle : " ok fine , after two day we will return back to Gusu ."sat the say to his older nephew.

After they done having lunch

A-Huan : " uncle! Can I go troll around with A- Zhan for a bit ?" Say A-Huan because he want to spoil his little brother for bit , because after their mother die a few day ago his little didi start to close himself from everyone, even his own brother and uncle.

Uncle: "Do you want me to come with you guys ?"

A-Huan : " no need uncle . You can rest for a bit . You be tired after you carry us on you back ."

Uncle just look at his and nod than he went to his inn room .

A-Huan smile and he turn to look at his baby brother only to be frozen, because what he saw was horrific him to his gut .

In front of him is his baby brother hugging a little boy so tightly like he afraid that the little boy in his embrace will disappear the moment he let go . Then he see two adults ran toward them , one in white and another in red with black robes. Then he hear his didi and the boy say something between them.

The boy : " A-ying sorry for making A-Zhan worry. A-Ying promised won't do that again ." Say A-ying while A-Zhan back tightly too .

A-zhan : " Promises ?" Ask A-zhan while break a hug a little but still hold little A-tight.

A-ying : " A-ying promises A-zhan ." Say a smiling A-ying .

Hua cheng: " So , this is a friend A-ying want to go look for ?" Ask Hua cheng while come near to the two boy .

A-ying : " yes A-Die , A-ying promised A-zhan to wait for him to come back ,but a d-dog chased A-ying so A-ying run from there." Say A-ying while shaking at the word dog a bit .

A-zhan : " A-ying got hurt ?" Ask a panicked A-zhan while look at A-ying body from head to tone .

When A-Huan see his baby brother worry about someone like that he almost fainted on the spot. A-zhan never show this kind of worry after their mother gone ( not on his face like now ) .

A-Huan : " A-zhan is this the friend you been waiting for ?" Ask his didi.

A-zhan just nodded his head and hugged A-ying back again .

Xie lian : " Hello there My name is Xie Lian and this is my husband Hua Cheng . Are you the boy gege ." Introduced Xie Lian and his husband to the little boy maybe 8 year old .

A-Huan : " Oh I'm sorry for my impolite manner . My name is Lan Huan and this is my younger brother Lan Zhan . It nice to met you master Xie and master Hua ." Bow politely to the two adults . Then he look at the two boys who is still hugs each other .

A-Huan : Would master Xie and Master Huan like to come inside , I don't think they will leave each other soon ." Say Lan Huan while lean the two of them to his uncle room .

Xie Lian : " Lan gongzi Can we meet your uncle, we would like to talk to him about A-Ying parent ." Say Xie Lian with soft voice and kind voice .

Enjoy a new chapter everyone . I hope you all like it 😊💙❤️