part 25 Lan jing

When Wei ying saw this he was so jealous that you can saw a green eyes monster inside him .
         Lan qiren : " Alright alright stop hugs him so tight A-jing ." Say Lan qiren when he saw that his niece won't let go of his nephew anytime soon .
        A-jing : " but uncleeeeeee ! I miss my zhan gege so much when I was away ." Say A-jing while still hugs Lan zhan waist but Lan zhan already stop hugging back when he saw Wei ying glare .
         Wei ying : " and excuse me , but who are you ?" Say Wei ying with a fake smile on his face .
         A-jing : " oh hi there cute gege , sorry I forgot to introduce myself . My name is Lan jing , I'm 16 year old , I'm cousin of Huan ge and zhan ge and also favorite baby sister too ." Introduce Lan jing to Wei ying with a big smile on her face .
           Wei ying : " Lan jing ? I never hear Lan zhan and Xichen ge have a sister or cousin ." Say Wei ying frown .
         Lan jing : " Actually I from the mother side and have been live with my grandmother since my parents already die when I was so young , I have been living in gusu when I was 3 years old but later have to went away when I was 4 year old since I don't want to leave my grandmother alone so decided to go up the mountain where she born and live there with her ." Say Lan jing but at the end of her words her eyes got sad .
        Lan jing : " but grandma already past away a few weeks ago and before she die she told me to come back to cloud reassess so I will have someone take care of me ." Say Lan jing with the tears in her eyes when she talk about her grandmother last words and pass away .
         When Wei ying hear this he immediately feel sad for the younger and pull younger in to a brotherly hug while pat her back to stop her from crying more .
      Wei ying : " I'm sorry to hear that ." Say Wei ying while also trying to hold his tears too .
       Lan jing : " Hehe , that ok gege , past is past , we can't change it . And besides I still have you all at my family ." Say Lan jing and immediately ran to hug Lan qiren .
        Lan jing : " Right shushu ?" Ask Lan jing to Lan qiren while hugging him like a kola bear .
        Lan qiren : " Yes A-jing ." Say Lan Qiren to his one and only niece .
        Wei ying : " Shushuuuuu ! Why did you not tell me anything about this cutie pie before ." Say Wei ying while pout since nobody have ever mentioned Lan jing to him before . The jealousy he have a while ago have already got away the moment he know about the girl story .

************

Name : Lan jing Ages : 16 year old

Name : Lan jing
Ages : 16 year old

Cousin of Lan Zhan and Lan xichen from mother side , favourite niece of Lan qiren and Lan Han ( Qinghe-jun name )

****************

Hope everyone enjoys it and also I want everyone to choose about something 

 A-Yuan been a adopt child of Wangxian

 or birth child of Wangxian