🌺Chapter-1🌺

"What!! No way!! You can't be serious right now" A man shouted while all the others nodded their heads agreeing with him

Another man who was sitting calmly on the couch stood up and said "I am damn serious. Also I am not asking you guys. It's an order and all of you have to follow it, whether you like it or not" Even tho his voice was calm, the pressure he was putting in his words can clearly be sensed. But that didn't bothered any of them.

"Of course we don't like it. You can't expect me or any of my siblings to accept this worthless decision of yours" A very cold voice said from the left side of the room where some more people were sitting.

"I am expecting that only from you. No further discussion. All 14 of you have 2 days to shift in that new house where you all will be staying together from now." The man said left the room leaving 14 people sitting face to face glaring at each other.

"This is the worst day of my life" The youngest mumbled while her crimson red eyes glowing from anger. A scoff was heard from the other side where the other people were sitting.

"Like it's the best day for us" One of them (from left side) said while rolling his/her eyes.

Wondering what's happening and who are this people? Let's go back a little in time.

Few hours ago

"He called us?" A man asked to the other who was walking just beside him with the same pace

"He called us?" A man asked to the other who was walking just beside him with the same pace. The other nodded his head and said "Yes Namjoon. Don't know the reason, but I received a message saying he wants to meet all of us at sharp 7 PM at his place"

The younger nodded his head as the eldest turned towards him and said. "Namjoon, go and call everyone in the meeting room" Namjoon immediately nodded his head and said a small "Ok Jin Hyung" before he turned back and went to call the others.

Jin went to the meeting room and sat there waiting for the others. Within 5 minutes, everyone was there, sitting and looking at Jin.

"So, I just received a message from him and he is calling all of us at his place to meet" He said and looked at the others to see their reaction. As excepted evryone of them were confused but ofcourse their face didn't show a single hint of confusion.

Then how did Jin knew? With His mind reading power.

He took a breath and continued "I called you all here just to tell you, none of you will use your powers on him like last time." He looked at Jisso and said "I don't want him to get teleported to a place he don't know and neither do I want someone to hypnotise him" he said looking at YN. Both of them nodded their heads.

Jin then stood up and said "Okay, enough of this unknown meeting. For now, YN, Taehyung and Hoseok go in the practise room. I'll be coming there soon. and the rest of you, go in your rooms have some rest. After them, I'll call you all there.

All the others nodded their heads and left from there.

Time: 6:00 PM

The Kim's assembled in the living room ready to go. When they all were there, Jin stated "We should leave"and so everyone came out and sat in two different cars.

Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung sat in one while Jisso, Jennie and YN sat in second. It was an hour ride so some of them even took a small nap. (The one's whom Jin trained just before coming)

After an hour, Jin and Jisso woke up them when they reached in their cars. They all came out if their cards and gathered together.

"Its been so long since we last came" Taehyung said looking at the house infront of him.

The other's either nodded or replied with a hmm agreeing with him

The other's either nodded or replied with a hmm agreeing with him. "Let's just go in and get over with it" Jennie said and started walking forwards. The other's followed her. As they came in the living, they were shocked seeing the people they hate the most sitting on the left side of the living room. The Min Family

🌺🌺🌺

Hey Moonlights,

Hey Moonlights,

This was the first part of Chaos Veiled in Harmony!!

Are you excited to know what's happening here?

Excited for next part?

I'll update it soon.

Till then, Bye

Love ya
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜