🌺Chapter-18🌺

They all looked at the front door and saw someone coming in

They all looked at the front door and saw someone coming in. As soon as the Kim's saw the face of the person, they all widened their eyes, while Jin... He was ready to tear up.

"M...Mom"

He said as a tear slipped down his eyes on his WWH cheeks. (Sorry not sorry💀)

Mrs. Kim (The person whom Jin called Mom) looked at Jin with a smile and opened her arms. Jin didn't wasted any second and ran to her and hugged her.

Mrs. Kim wrapped Jin in a tight hug, his tears soaking her shoulder. She wiped Jin's tears gently as she broke the hug, "My son" she said giving a peck on Jin's forehead.

Jin felt comforted by his mother and her embrace. A small smile forming on his lips. "I missed you, Mom," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion. Mrs. Kim smiled back, brushing his hair affectionately. "I missed you too, my son. I missed you so much" She said hugging him back.

"There is something wrong Jimin" Yoongi whispered to Jimin while looking at the Kim family. Jimin looked at him confused, "What do you mean Hyung?" He asked.

Yoongi looked at him and signalled him to look at the Kim siblings who were still standing in their position, shocked to see Mrs. Kim. They all looked at each other and then again at Mrs. Kim who was now looking at all of them.

She immediately shook her head when she saw what they were about to do and stopped them. "Come here kids. Won't you hug your mother?" She called out them sweetly.

They looked at Jin who nodded his head and slowly all of them went towards her and hugged her.

"What is wrong Hyung?" Jimin asked still confused. Yoongi shook his head, "Nothing. False Alarm" Yoongi replied. Jimin nodded his head.

That's when all of them heard Mr. Cha's voice. "Guys, come here. I'll introduce you to her" He said looking at the Min's.

They slowly went towards her who have them a very sweet smile. "Mrs. Kim, they are the ones I talked about. Kids, she is the mother of Jin and the rest Kim's" he told them.

They all gave a small bow to her and she nodded her head. "I am so glad my kids have some of their age to keep them company" They all awkwardly laughed and just nodded their heads.

The Min's have their introduction to Mrs. Kim while Mr. Cha told them about them being Mafia's. And to their surprise, she wasn't shocked. She just smiled.

"Well, how was the surprise Jin?" Mr. Cha asked. Jin loed ay him while wiping his tears and in his usual tone said, "I hate to say this but for th first time in my life I ever LOVED the surprise you gave to me"

Mrs. Kim looked at Jin and said, "Son, don't talk with him coldly. He is your Uncle" Jin sighed and turned towards her, "Only cause you are saying so Mom. Thanks Mr. Cha" He said not so sweetly but not coldly this time.

"You're welcome. I'll take my leave now. Have fun with your Mom" He said and left from there after biding Bye with Mrs. Kim.

"Uh... Mom, why don't you come and have some rest. You must be tired. Right?" Mrs. Kim nodded her head at Namjoon's words.

"You're right Namjoon. I am tired. It was a long journey" She said. The Kim's nodded their head and took her to Jin's room.

"You guys don't mind our mother staying. Right?" YN, who stayed back asked to the Min's.

"Ofcourse not. It will be good to have a motherly figure in the house even if it's your mother" Ji-eun said. YN nodded her head and left from there.

She followed the others who were going to Jin's room while the Min's went to their rooms. As they entered Jin's room, YN closed the door and all the Kim's except for Jin immediately knelt down.

Mrs. Kim softly smiled and said, "I told you not to outside doesn't mean you had to do this inside. Get up kids" she said softly. All 6 of them nodded their heads and stood up.

"We are so happy to see you again Queen" Taehyung said and the rest nodded their heads. "Even I am happy to see you again Tae. How are you all?" She asked.

"Just as before. But we do have a lead now. Mr. Cha gave us some information about Venomspire" Hoseok answered this time.

She nodded her head and sat on the bed. "That's good. I hope you kill Venomspire soon. It is becoming hard for us now to live without you all" Her tone was a little sad and they could feel the pain in her voice.

Jin sat near her,"We will kill him soon Mom. It's not easy for us too. Once the work is done everything will be alright" Mrs. Kim smiled and nodded her head while brushing her hands through Jin's hair.

"I gotta admit, you all really grew up so much. The last time I saw you was like 6 or 7 years ago. Right?" The Kim's nodded their heads.

"Yup Mom. Well, I am so happy you are here but suddenly? Is everything okay Mom?" Jin asked worriedly.

Mrs. Kim nodded her head, "Ofcourse son. I just missed you that's why I came. I am not here for much time. I'll go back tomorrow"

Jin's smile immediately fell hearing this but he nodded his head. "I understand. Dad needs you more than me right now. But till you return back, spend some time with us. Hmm?" She nodded her head with a smile.

"Sure. But let's call it a night for now. And we can spend time tomorrow. I even have some things to tell you all" She said making all of them curious but they all nodded their heads.

"Good Night Queen" All the Kim's except Jin said. She greeted them back and they all left the room and went to their. Jin, after years, slept in his Mom's embrace feeling the happiest.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Too many questions must have arrived in your mind after reading this part. Right?
You will know the answer very soon.

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count-1100