🌺 Chapter-14🌺

"ENOUGH"

"ENOUGH"

Jimin and Jennie flinched hearing the sudden shout. They looked at Jin who was looking at both of them in anger.

"What is this!! You first, you first!! Just say it and get over with it Already!!" He yelled in frustration.

Jennie immediately looked at Jimin and said, "I am sorry for beating you that day"

Jimin, surely was shocked hearing this. He wanted to talk with her to apologise, but he didn't expected to hear apology instead. He looked at Yoongi who nodded his head.

He again looked at Jennie and said, "I wanted to say the same thing. I am sorry too for beating you"

Jennie nodded her head and looked at Jin. She sighed when she saw Jin's eyes were not glowing anymore like they were before.

"Good. Since we are done with this, le-" before he could continue, the main door opened.

All of them looked their and immediately had a poker expression on their faces. Jennie and Jimin went back and sat near their siblings while Yoongi stood up and came near Jin.

"What does he wants now?" Yoongi whispered in a frustrated tone. Jin looked at him and shurgged his shoulders.

"Don't know. The only thing I know is, if he again ruin my mood, I'll surely kill him" Yoongi nodded his head agreeing.

"What do you want Mr. Cha?" Jin asked when he saw the man was now standing infront of him.

Mr. Cha chuckled, "Don't worry Jin. I am not here to ruin your mood or anything. And YN, don't you dare! I was just going to my house and thought to visit you and also had to tell you something" he said while looking at Jin.

All the Min's looked at YN with a confused face not understanding why the hell he said her name. They saw how Jennie and Namjoon was holding her hands while she was trying to free herself.

They looked at Jin who was glaring at Mr. Cha. "What now!!" He asked in a cold tone.

"Well, there is suprise for you. You will get it on your favourite day of the month. On the full moon day. That means after 4 two days. Now don't ask me what is it, cause I won't tell you. And you know me, I really won't. So, be ready for it. Bye kids" He said and left from there while looking at his phone.

The Kim's and Min's looked at each other due to his wierd behaviour. They all sighed and mumbled, "Like always"

Jin, on the other hand was standing their confused.

>>> Surprise? For me? On full moon day?

He thought to himself fully confused.

>>> What kind of surprise was he talking about?