🌺 Chapter-2🌺

"SHOT!!"

"SHOT!!"

A  loud gunshot was echoed followed by a thud sound. A dead body of a man fall on the ground, blood oozing out from the bodie's head.
A bullet was shot right in the middle of his head and it didn't took him even a few seconds before he met his death.

The person who shot the man looked satisfied, tinting towards one of the guard the person said, "Clean this mess" in the usual cold tone and without waiting for any reply the person left the basement while keeping the gun back in the waist band.

The person came upstairs from the basement and was walking like they didn't killed someone a minute ago. "Rosé!!" A voice called. Rosé stopped walking and turned to see who called her and saw Irene and Jimin.

"Hey!!" She called out walking towards them. "You are coming from the basement, whom did you showed doors to help this time?" Jimin asked but she just shrugged, "Some prevent shit who calls himself a dominating man. Was trying to force himself on me, so I showed him that I can force myself too to trigger the gun on his head" she answered with a wink.

A smirk appeared on the faces of other two. "Good Job sis. Well, Yoongi Oppa called us in meeting room. We came here to call you" Irene said. Rosé nodded her head and all three of them went to the meeting room where the others were already present. They went and sat on their places, looking at Yoongi to start speaking.

"So, he called all of us at his place today at 6:50 in evening. He said he wants to talk about something important" Yoongi said while sitting on chair.

All the siblings looked at each other confused, "He? After so many years?" Lisa asked. Yoongi nodded his head. "I was shocked too when I received his message. He denied to answer my questions and just told me to be there with you all at 6:50." He answered.

They all nodded their head, "Any instructions?" Ji-eun asked. Yoongi shooked his head, "Just be yourself " he said and the others nodded.

At sharp 5:50 in the evening, the siblings gathered in the living room on the order of Yoongi. They sat in their cars and left to their destination.

Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook were in one car while Irene, Rosé, Lisa and Ji-eun were in the second car. It was an hour ride from there house too.

After an hour, the card finally came to halt and the Min's got out with their Expressionless faces. They looked at Yoongi who nodded his head and they all walked inside the house.