🌺Chapter-4🌺

2 Days Later

2 Days Later

Two days later, the Min and Kim families faced a day they really didn't want to come. It was a day that would bring big changes to their lives, changes they weren't excited about.

This day marked the start of a new chapter, and none of them were happy about it. As they got ready to leave their homes, there was a feeling of tension and uncertainty in the air.

They were about to begin a journey together, a journey that might bring difficulties, surprises, and a whole year of living side by side with mysteries unfolding.

Leaving their homes, they entered a new phase of life, not knowing exactly what to expect. It was a journey they weren't fully prepared for, but it was one they had to face together.

💀💀💀

The Min family came out of their cars and looked at the house... Their new home for a year.

It was not just a house but a mansion

It was not just a house but a mansion. Fully their style. They all stepped inside the house only to meet with their new house mates. (like roommates, if that makes sense) sitting on the couch.

"Don't focus on them

"Don't focus on them. Okay?" Yoongi whispered and they all nodded their heads.

That's when a voice came and all 14 people turned their heads towards the door. They saw him, the person who responsible for ruining their lives. I mean Mr. Cha was standing there with a big smile on his face.