🌺Chapter-5🌺

Evening

Evening

The Min's and Kim's were sitting in a fancy restaurant where Mr. Cha called them for the dinner. The table was long. The Min's were sitting one side and right infront of them, were sitting the Kim's. The head of the table was empty, for Mr. Cha.

After some minutes, Mr

After some minutes, Mr. Cha came and sat on his seat again giving them a not so sweet smile.

"So, how was your first day with each other?" Mr. Cha asked as soon as he sat. The Min's halted at the Kim's and the Kim's glared at Min's and then all of them scoffed looking away from each other.

"Okay, I got it. No need to say anything. I already ordered food while coming, so till it comes why don't we talk?" Mr. Cha suggested.

"Do we have any other choice?" Jimin asked. Mr. Cha chuckled and said "Unfortunately, No" Jimin rolled his eyes and looked at Rosé was signalling him 'she is going to kill Mr. Cha' Jimin gave her a thumbs up.

"By the way, you didn't did right giving then the rooms when we wanted it. Since when are you taking their sides?" Jungkook said while glaring at him.

Mr. Cha frowned with a confused face. "Pardon. What do you mean? What rooms?" He asked looking at them. Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes saying, "Oh please don't act like you don't know anything"

"Yea, we are living three so it we can also decided in which rooms to stay." Ji-eun added, supporting his twin.

"What are you guys talking about? I really don't know, I swear," Mr. Cha confessed, scratching his head in confusion.

The Min's looked at him with a 'how dare you' look while The Kim's were looking at Hoseok and Jin who were just sitting there minding their business. But ofcourse every Kim was enjoying it right now.

Yoongi took a deep breath and said, "Weren't you the one who came back when we were fighting and decided to take their side, giving them the rooms we wanted?"

"You guys were what!!" Mr. Cha cut off, looking genuinely surprised. The Min's exchanged incredulous glances, wondering if he was playing dumb.

"Yes, we were fighting, and you interfered!" Jimin added, frustration evident in his voice.