🌺Chapter-10🌺

"By the way, don't you think you should wash dishes today considering we made food for you too?" Jisso said as soon as she was finished with her food

Jungkook glanced at her and replied, "I didn't told you to make it for us. Did I?" Namjoon looked at Jisso, and signalled her to keep quiet. He looked at Yoongi and said, "and we didn't even wanted to make it. Mr. Cha told us to make it for you, that's why we made it. The least you can do it appreciate it and wash the dishes"

Jungkook looked at him and was about to say something when Yoongi held his hand. "We'll do it" As soon as this three words left Yoongi's mouth, all Min's turned their face towards him looking a little shocked.

"What?" They all asked at the same time. Yoongi didn't replied instead stood up and went to the kitchen to wash his hands. He came back and then said, "Yes. We will. I am too tired to deal with any fight in early morning so it's better to just finish it fast. We have to go to the company too" The rest understood him and nodded their heads.

Yoongi turned to face Jin and said, "Thanks for the food even though we didn't asked you. But Thank you" Before Jin could reply back, he left the dining room and went to the kitchen. Jungkook and Irene also went with him while the rest went to their rooms. They wanted to help but Irene told them to have some rest so they went.

Here, Jin, Jisso and Hoseok went to their practise room upstairs. While the rest remained there saying, "they will join in half an hour"

As soon as the elder Kim's were out of sight, Namjoon came towards Taehyung and whispered something in his ears. After hearing that a smirk formed on his lips. He nodded his head giving thumbs up to Namjoon.

YN and Jennie who were also there, looked at each other knowing very well that their elder brother's are planning something very spicy. And they are ready to be part of it.

"So, tell us too. We also want to have the fun" YN said while looking at Namjoon and Taehyung. Taehyung signalled them to come close and then whispered something. YN and Jennie also smirked hearing this.

"Let's do this" Jennie said. The rest nodded their heads. Namjoon and Taehyung closed their eyes. They opened it again and walked towards the kitchen without any worry. Why would they even worry? They used their invisibility power because of which they can't be seen now.

Jennie and YN on the other hand, went to the other side where a window is present so they can look what's happening inside the kitchen. They could see Yoongi, Irene and Jungkook washing the dishes.

"The fun is going to begin now" YN mumbled. Jennie nodded her head.

Here, Taehyung and Namjoon stood beside the refrigerator and Namjoon looked at Taehyung giving him a nod as a single.