🌺Chapter-11🌺

Yoongi, Jimin and Irene just returned from the company

Yoongi, Jimin and Irene just returned from the company. It was already 6 in the evening. As Yoongi got out from his car, he looked at Irene and said, "If you want, you can go and have some rest. Just sent Jungkook to the kitchen"

"It's okay. I am not tired. I'll join you guys. Jimin, can you send Jungkook?" Jimin nodded his head and went upstairs while Irene and Yoongi made their way to the kitchen.

Reaching there they saw Jin and Jisso already there while Namjoon was nowhere to be found.

Yoongi cleared his throat gaining the attention of both elder Kim's. They both turned to him with the knives in their hands

(AN- They were chopping veggies... No bad intentions Moonlights!!)

"Mr. Cha is coming at 7" Yoongi told them. Jin nodded his head, "I know. He called me. That's why we are making food this early"

"Then why don't you make food for him. It will be waste if we too make it" Irene suggested. Jisso kept her knife ok the chopping board and Said, "Do we look like your servants? Instead of asking us, why don't you do the work for which you are here and let us do too"

Irene wanted to say something but stopped when Jungkook came. She rolled her eyes and went to refrigerator to take out the ingredients.

💀💀💀

"Good evening kids" Mr. Cha's voice was heard. All the Min's and Kim's put on their Expressionless faces preparing themselves to control their anger cause wherever they meet this man, their anger reaches to the highest level.

(AN- Namjoon was still not here)

"Is the dinner ready?" He asked as he saw sitting in the dining room. YN looked at him and answered, "No we are gonna make it. Right now" Mr. Cha was speechless with her reply but then he said, "Then what is this on the table?"

"Poison. Want some?" Lisa replied this time. Mr. Cha let out a laugh and sat on one of the chair saying, "Lisa, it's not poison. It's my favourite dishes"

"Oh, Congratulations!! Your eyes are correct. I thought you couldn't see anymore because of your useless questions!! Is the food ready?" Rosé replied mimicking the last season like him.

Mr. Cha chuckled, undeterred by the sarcasm. "Oh, you girls never fail to entertain me."

Just then, Namjoon arrived, and sat on his seat. "Sorry for the delay. Got held up with some urgent stuff."

"No worries, Namjoon. As long as the food's good, I'm happy," Mr. Cha replied, already digging into the dishes.

The Min's and Kim's look at him with a disgusting face. "If you happy just with the food, then please leave after eating it. Thank you" Taehyung remarked.