🌺 Chapter-13🌺

"Are you crazy Hyung? I am not going to do that!!" Jimin yelled while throwing a flower vase that was placed on the table infront of him

Rosé shut her eyes hearing the breaking sound. "Why are you behaving like a crazy and destroying the room and it's things? Just sit down and talk" She asked.

Jimin stopped packing around the room and glared at her. "Don't tell me what to do and what not!! Mind your own damn buisness!!" He yelled

Rosé stood up in anger and looked at Yoongi, "Oppa, tell him not to take out his anger on me!!"

"Why are you saying to Hyung? Just say straight to my face!!" Jimin yelled. Rosé turned around to face him and said, "Then listen!! You are angry on Mr. Cha and those Kim's. Don't take out your anger on me anger again!! Or else I will forget you are my brother"

Jimin scoffed and was about to reply when they heard Yoongi saying, "Shut up guys!! Why are you fighting among yourself!!" He yelled in frustration. They both stopped and sat on the bed, beside each other.

"Now listen. Jimin, if we want to have bond with them, the first thing you have to do is apologise to Jennie. I don't care if it was her fault or not, just apologise and do a new start" Yoongi said. Jimin rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"This will never happen Hyung. Why would I even apologise for?"

"Jimin, you literally beated a girl!! And that too without any proofs. We don't even know what happened that time. Anyways, all I want from you is a apology to her. Nothing else. Can't you do this for me?" Jimin sighed knowing he can't get away with this. He gave a single nod and left the room. 

"Are you sure, we took the right decision Oppa? I don't trust those Kim's" Yoongi nodded his head assuring Rosé but in reality, he himself was having the same thought.

💀💀💀

"No!! I am not going to apologise for something I didn't did. I saved his sister's life but instead he beated me. And now you are telling me to go and apologise to him. No way!" Jennie said while looking at Jin.

Jin sighed and looked at YN who was sitting near him. YN gave him a nod and looked at Jennie. "Unnie, we are not telling you to apologise for nothing. Just apologise for beating him. Nothing else. And also, after apology tell him to apologise too for the same. If he don't, give him a punch and come back" She said

Jin facepalmed himself while Jennie looked down and giggled. She looked up and said, "Fine. I'll do it. Happy?" YN nodded her head and hugged her. "Very Happy"

"Is it over? Can I go now?" They all turned back to look at the couch where Hoseok was sitting.

Jin nodded his head and without any word, he left from there.