🌺 Chapter-6🌺

"Seriously?" Ji-eun mumbled while looking

"Seriously?" Ji-eun mumbled while looking... Glaring at YN and Taehyung. You must wonder why? Well, as they were dividing the chores, Jin asked about washing dishes and both Ji-eun, Lisa, YN and Taehyung agreed at the same time.

And the fact that annoyed them all them more was, most of the chores they chose were with each other. Like,

Cooking- Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Irene, Jisso and Jungkook

(AN- Namjoon will be happy when he know he can cook in this story 😂)

Cleaning- Jennie, Rosé, Hoseok and Jimin

They decided some small chores too... And were same thing happened. Half Min's and Half Kim's.

"Well, since it's all done. We can go and sleep now" Jin said while clapping his hands. They all nodded their heads and stood up. The Kim's were the first one to went to their rooms while the Min's just stood there.

"What happened Yoongi Oppa?" Irene asked when she noticed how Yoongi was deep in thoughts. He came out of his thoughts and shook his head.

"Let's go and sleep. It's late already" The Min's shurgged and nodded their heads going to their rooms upstairs.

💀💀💀

Next Morning

Jin, Jisso and Namjoon were in the kitchen preparing for their dinner when Yoongi, Irene and Jungkook came down. The Kim's looked at them from up to down.

"Did they just came without having a bath?" Jin whispered to his siblings. They too were thinking the same as him as he read their mind.