🌺 Chapter-8🌺

AN- You know their are so many mysterious hidden in this story

AN- You know their are so many mysterious hidden in this story. Specially of the Kim's. I even dropped some hints in the parts I uploaded till now. I don't think anyone of you even noticed it till now.
But as I told you now, you may find them from next time. All you gotta do is, Read the Kim's family's dialogues and narration (Authors Point of View) very carefully. I may drop hint anywhere.
There is one in this chapter also. Let's see if anyone finds it.

💀💀💀

Jin came to Jisso's room where Jisso took Jennie. The rest siblings also followed him.

As they reach the room, they saw Jennie and Jisso sitting on the bed and Jisso trying to calm down Jennie who was burning in anger

"Thank God you all are here. Calm her down. She still wants to go and beat him" Jisso said when she saw them. She stood up and Jin sat on her place. The rest sat infront of them.

"Jen, look at me" Jin called out her softly. She looked at him and her angry face was soon replaced with a soft expression. Her eyes started getting wet but she didn't let a single tear fall.

"What did I did wrong? I just saved her even tho we all hate them and what I received?" She asked in a soft tone while sniffling.

If you tell anyone that Jennie was talking softly with someone, they would think you are joking and you need mental help but this is the truth. She and all siblings talk with each other like this only.

"You did nothing wrong Jen. They are like that only. Leave it. Give me your hands" He said. Jennie looked a little confused but did as he said.

She forwarded her hands. Jin held her hand in his own and closed his eyes. Jennie realised what he was trying to do and immediately tried to take her hands away from him, but couldn't. He knew she would take her hands back so he held them tightly.

"Oppa.. no, it's not that big injury. I can handle myself. Please don't heal me , Please" she tried to stop him but he ignored her.

She looked at the rest telling them to stop but they all knew they can't stop him. Jennie immediately looked at Jin when she heard him wince. Her eyes again got teary when she saw Jin's face getting wounds that were supposed to be on her.