🌺 Chapter-9🌺

Warning: A Lil short and boring chapter ahead

Warning: A Lil short and boring chapter ahead. I was not in the mood to write, so I just wrote whatever came to my mind. BUT there is a mystery (suspense) in this chapter too. And that too in starting only.

Also, thanks to everyone who read my rant today. I really felt so good after reading all of your messages and they did comfort me so much. So, Thank you and I love you so much. Mwah 😘

Enjoy the boring chapter~

💀💀💀

The Min's came back from their mission at 4 in the morning. All of them came to the new house and silently went upstairs not wanting to wake any Kim. Reaching their rooms they took a bath to remove all the blood that was on their face and body. After that all of them slept not knowing one Kim actually saw them.

(AN- Guess who is it?)

Next Morning

Jin, Jisso and Namjoon were in the kitchen preparing to make their breakfast. Just then Jin's phone rang. He looked at the I'd and saw it was Mr. Cha's call.

"What does he want early morning?" He mumbled to himself as he picked up the call.

On the call

Jin:
What do you want from me eating morning? Why are your trying to ruin my morning??

Mr. Cha:
Oh Jin, I didn't knew I ruined your morning. Sorry not sorry but you do it's my habit. Anyways, I called to inform you that today you all will have to make food for the Min's too. I had some work from them so I called them late night and they came back early morning. So, make sure to make toor for them too.

Jin:
Seriously? Your called ruined my morning and your words ruined my whole day. Why did you even called them?

Mr. Cha:
Sorry Jin, but I can't tell you that. It's something for me to know and you all to never find out.

Jin:
Fine. Not like I am dying to know. And I will make the food but it will be the first and the last time I doing it. And you owe me one.

Mr. Cha:
Sure sure. Thank you Jin. I'll hang up now.

And before Jin could reply, Mr. Cha hung up. Jin slammed his phone on the counter and took a deep breath trying to calm himself.

"What happened Hyung?" Namjoon asked when he saw Jin's unusual behaviour. Jisso was also looking at him for the answer.

He told both of them what Mr. Cha told him and both of their expression changed like Jin's.

"What are we? Their servants to make them food?" Jisso asked while stabbing the vegetable she was cutting.

"Hyung, are we really going to make food for them?" Namjoon asked trying his best to control his anger since they are in kitchen and one of his power is Fire.... Rest you can imagine