🌺 Chapter-20🌺

Next Day

Next Day

The next day dawned with a sense of longing lingering in the air, the absence of Mrs. Kim palpable in the household. The Kim's gathered in Jin's room, their thoughts still lingering on the warmth and comfort she had brought into their lives.

"Queen's presence really made a difference, right?" Jennie remarked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, it's weird how she left a great impact on us," Taehyung added, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"But hey, we will meet her and everyone soon. Right?" Namjoon chimed in, trying to lift the mood. "And for that we have a mission to focus on."

Jin nodded, determination shining in his eyes. "That's right. We can't let anything distract us from taking down Venomspire and putting an end to his life."

"Let's get to work then," Taehyung said, his voice filled with determination. They all nodded their heads except Hoseok who was looking at something with great focus.

YN who noticed him asked, "What are you looking at Oppa?" Hoseok came out of focus and looked at Jin. "Sir, what is that in your hand?" He asked.

They all looked at Jin's hand niy he wasn't holding anything making them frown while Jin smiled a little. "I knew you would be the one who will notice it" he said making the others more confuse.

"What are you both talking about?" Jennie asked while the rest nodded their heads.

"He is talking about this" Jin said as he lifted his hand and painted at his ring finger. That's when they all saw a ring in his finger.

"T

"T..this is not a normal ring. Right?" Jisso asked as she stared at the ring. Jin nodded his head, "Yup. Yesterday, before going when Mom was in my room having a talk with me, she gave me this. And not only me she also gave yours" Jin said as he opened one drawer and took out a box.

He opened the box and the rest stood near him to have a clear look. They saw six more rings inside the box. They weren't as shinny as Jin's but they could tell they weren't normal rings too.