The kidnap

I was walking down the street, I noticed a tall muscular shadow in the corner of my eyes. My breathing fastened. I Started walking in a much faster pace. A women with red heels and black leather pants was walking in front of me, her red hair waving behind her.

As soon as I tried passing her to outrun the shadow man she grabbed me by the neck and put a napkin in my face. "Shhhh.... go to sleep" she whispered. And the lights went out.

A few moments later I woke up, chained to the railing of a bed. I screamend and cried for help, panicking. A shadow moved in the corner of the room, walking towards the bed, his boots echoing the room. "Shut it." He snapped. I looked at the muscular man, with tattoos and wild jetblack hair, with the eyes that glowed like a demon. I shakingly shut my mouth, trying to stop the cries.
He climbed on top of the bed, hovering over me. My whole body was shaking. The clicking of heels was echoing behind him, approaching the big wooden bed. A flash of red was seen behind him. It was the fucking girl! I started pulling at the restraints, the guy grabbed me harshly by my face as the girl started crawling on the bed, like a predator approaching its prey.

"Doesn't she look pretty?" She asked the guy and grinned. My eyes widened as he ripped my top off of me. Instictively I tried covering up, but the restraints were keeping me from it. She slapped me across the face. "Knock that off, you fucking brat... You are ours now and you're going to love this." The guy pulled my skirt down and tears were rolling from my eyes, here tongue teasing my thigh. I couldn't help but have mixed feelings. He was sucking and biting my neck, nipples as they hardened in response, while she was slowly flicking her tongue against my clitoris. I tried pulling at the restraint again, which was answered by him choking my throat and kissing me. She was further stimulating me with her tongue as she made room for his crotch. His hard member pressing against my right thigh, while her nails caressing my left. She got up and started walking away, while he pushed me back against the bed with agression and he too walked off. I layed there confused, crying, but arroused.

"We'll break you, don't worry." a sweet, yet devillish smile. And then they walked of together.