Such a good boy you are

"You're gonna wear it."
"THAT?"

He starred at the outfit she was holding, his eyes wide with disbelief. Her delicate, feminine fingers held between them white lace stockings with straps that attached to a skirt that she had in her other hand. The skirt was black and pink, cute and punky looking.
It was black on the outer appearance, but there were folds throughout it that exposed pink inside. Fitting for such an intimate play~

"It's going to look so gorgeous on you!" she said with such excitement in her voice. She was giving little happy steps to show her enthusiasm.

This made him swallow the growing lump in his throat. "I'm gonna look like such a pu-"

"Perfect man?" she grabbed his arms and immediately closed the already small bit of space between them and grinned at him.

His heart rate skyrocketed.

"Have you any idea how sexy you will look with these on?" her voice was softer now. Quieter.

He took in a deep breath to steady himself. "Babe."

"The thought of it makes me so fucking wet~" her voice was that low, primal tone now.

And, my god it was doing unbelievable things to his mind and body. He didn't even realize the whinning sound that left him when her lips met his throat close to his ear. He could already feel the strength in his knees leaving him. The power she had over him. He already knew he would be wearing that damn outfit and somewhere inside him... He enjoyed the idea of it.

"Fff-Fuck, yess.." his yes was barely audible but the fuck certainly was when he finally got it out.

"Do you know what you do to me when you make those sounds?" she chuckled in his ear as she pushed him into the couch seat behind him.

It didn't take much. The weakness in his legs had already grown far too much and he would have fallen before too long anyhow. He grunted when he made contact but he barely had enough time to collect himself before he felt the warmth of her hand pressing into his chest.

"Don't. Move."

He stilled. Her voice still had that deep tone but it had taken a much more intense turn. She was in control and she knew it. She knew he was completely at her mercy with his lust and she was determined to use it all for her own enjoyment.

He sucked in a sharp breath when he felt her hands slide up his legs. He couldn't stand how she took her time. As if memorizing every tendon in his legs as she slid her fingers up his thighs. "Oooohhh, god.."

"Is that good for him?" she purred sweetly. "Does my baby like me getting his pretty legs?"

He moaned louder at her words and fought the urge to hide his face. Hide his face from what? It was just her. These feelings she gave him, they were so foreign. So unfamiliar. They made him feel so vulnerable but in a way he'd never felt before. He let out another low groan when her hands ran over a particular tight tendon in his leg. "Oh god, that's so good~"

"Such a sweet baby for letting me rub away all his tension. You know you're such a good boy for Mistress?"

His eyes shot open at her words. Relaxed to tense. His stomach, my god, what was it doing! The mad flips and jumps it did when she called herself mommy!

"I.." he swallowed again and gripped the sides of the couch for support, "I like being a good boy for Mistress."

"Awww, you doo?" The love and pride she had in her voice made him feel even more brave.

"Yes.. YES. I.. I'm Mrs good boy~"

As if being rewarded, grinning she pushed forward and kissed him deeply while running that massaging hand up his leg and gripped the intense throbbing heat between his legs, making him moan unexpectedly into the kiss.
"Suuuch a good boy~"

--------------------