Your little toy🎀

Well, what do you feel like doing tonight?" I asked, turning the conversation back to sex.
"I want you to make me your dirty little whore," she answered bluntly without batting an eyelash.
"I was hoping you'd say that," I said, smiling.

Mya's penchant for rough, degrading sex was the main factor that kept me coming back for more.

"How dirty?" I asked, prompting her to continue.

"Very, very, very...dirty," she answered seductively as she moved over to the couch I was sitting on. "I want you to use me. I want you to...degrade me."
I could feel my member stirring in my pants as Mya tempted me with her pleasing words.
"And you'll do anything I want?" I asked.
Mya nodded, her eyes locked on mine with lustful determination.
"Okay...," I muttered, as I stood to my feet, looking down at her as I tried to hide my eager smile. "You want to be my sl*t?"

"Yes."

"Say it."
"I want to be your dirty little sl*t," she obeyed promptly.

My cold expression cracked as the edge of my lip curled upwards into a sly grin.
"Okay, you dirty little sl*t..." I said, standing with my arms crossed. "Get on your fucking knees and suck my c0ck."
As soon as the words left my lips, an expression of pure lust appeared across Mya's face and her eyes blazed with carnal desire. Sliding down off the couch, she crawled obediently to my feet as she reached up and began undoing my pants. As I watched her with satisfaction my pants fell to the floor, followed by my underwear which she immediately pulled down my legs.
"Put your hands behind your back," I ordered, kicking my pants aside.
Mya did as she was told, locking her arms behind her back as she stared up at me with an innocent, child-like expression. As I stepped forward, her mouth opened and my engorged c0ck passed into waiting mouth. As her lips closed around my shaft, her eyes shut with pleasure and she sucked gently on the end of my member.
"Open your eyes, you f*cking wh0re," I admonished sternly. "Look at me when you suck my c0ck."

Her eyes immediately popped back open and she moaned around my shaft as she slid her lips further down my length. I knew that the dirtier I talked to her, the more aroused she would become. Reaching down, I grabbed a handful of her light brown hair and guided my dick deeper into her mouth. As she felt the tip of my member touching the back of her throat, she fought her gag reflex as I slowly withdrew, my shaft coated with saliva. I held her head in place as I gave a couple quick strokes, f*cking her face before pulling my wet member from her lips. Passively holding her tongue out, Mya waited patiently as I slapped my member against lips with a slippery 'smack'.

"Do you like being on your knees?" I asked, slapping my spit-covered member against her face.

"Yes," she gasped as my fleshy pole struck her face again before slipping back into her hungry mouth.
Immediately, Mya resumed sucking with renewed vigour, her soft, pink lips gliding up and down my pulsing shaft. Her head bobbed back and forth as I felt her tongue stud tickling the underside of my member with each pass.
"Fuck I love seeing you on your knees with my c0ck in your mouth," I moaned as she struggled to take my entire length down her throat.

Suck my balls,
As I lifted my member, she leaned in, accepting my swollen sac into her little wet mouth. I let out a subtle moan as she sucked gently, letting her tongue probe the area behind my balls. Then as she continued sucking, gradually tilting her head back as she probed further between my legs.

"Mmmm, and just what are you trying to do down there?" I taunted, slowly stroking my member with long, gradual pumps of my fist.
"You know what I'm trying to do," she answered quietly. "I want to lick your ass."

"Hmmm, maybe you should ask nicely," I said, clutching her hair in my grasping hand and pulling her head back as I looked down into her sparkling eyes.
"Can I lick your ass?" she asked, looking up at me with her mouth agape. "Please."