A doctors visit

She brought me to her doctor's office. That's what she always did when she wanted to either punnish me or have her way with me. Nervous as I was I sat in one of the chairs in the empty waiting room. My muscled chest agressively going up and down. The anticipation was what got to me. I never knew what I was here for and when I did I regretted every dumb descision I had made, before it even happened.

A few doors were opening and closing. A loud bang everytime the doorframe hit shut. My feet were nervously going up and down. Adrenaline slowly building, fear creeping up my spine. I licked my lips trying to calm my nerves, when an expensive pair of heels were echoing through the empty hallways. I,

Out of instinct looked away, watched the ground as the most fascinating thing in the world. She hated eye contact. Why? I did not know. She always said I had a dumb pair of eyes that agitated her. A pair of red shiny heels were standing in front of me now, a soft hand caressing my hair.

'Do you know why you're here?' Her melodious voice hummed. I shook my head. A hand flashed across my cheek and I hissed in pain and shock. She grabbed my chin. 'Use your words, pet, or are you to dumb to speak now too?' I looked her in the eyes, a pair of emerald green eyes. More beautiful than the Amazone forest.

'No, I don't know Miss.' I spoke. She smiled, a beautiful smile, yet mischievous. 'You really don't huh?'

'I don't Miss.' I spoke again, this time a little incertain. Was I really this stupid? How did I not know?

'I thought you'd remember our first encounter, no?' She sounded innocent, I knew she wasn't. My eyes spread out in shock. 'I-I did, but I didn't know that was the reason.' She raised her brow in amusement. 'I'm not lying I promise.' She smiled, satisfied. 'Good.' She pulled me up and pulled me with her by the collar of my shirt. I stumbled after her. I actually loved when she did that.  We stepped into an office that wasn't used, in the back of the practice, where we always went.

'Down.' She spoke. And I went on my knees as an instinct. I bit my lip. She walked away, to a different room, that was attached to this one. My hands getting clamsy.

A long oustrich feather was trailed over my neck. I moaned in response, my voice husky. 'Undress.' She spoke. I took of my shirt and gave it to her. 'This, you won't need today.' I nodded and she trailed the feather slowly over my abs, her polished nails on my shoulder. Another moan escaped my lips and I let my head fall backwards, baring my neck for her. She trailed the feather over my nipple and then over the other. They responded immediately, goosebumps spreading my body. She wrapped a collar that was suited behind me, around my neck and pulled, my back stretching backwards.

She started biting and licking my neck, my cock filling out in response. 'You like that don't you, little slut.' She spoke in amusement, letting her fingers brush over the bulge in my pants. I shivered and nodded. I wanted to touch ger, but as soon as I reached out she slapped my hand away. 'Did I give you permission to do so? I don't believe so.'

She raised her shiny red shoe, and all was forgotten after that...