Don't be a brat!

Her piercing brown eyes stared me down. An icy glare dancing in them. I felt a run of chills clawing up my back and I couldn't move. Was this a good moment to tell her she's an idiot for thinking I would still want her after what happened?
The words got stuck in my throat. She stood up from his velvet chair and moved her tall, curvy body towards me. Her steps were echoing against the walls. Fear and anticipation were creeping up my spine.

She grabbed my chin firmly and forced me to look her straight in the eye, which I was never able to. 'Look at me, when I'm talking to you.' Her voice, firm and steady as the hand on my chin. I watched her every move as she dropped my chin again and walked to a cabinet.
'If you want to learn it the hard way so badly, then let me enlighten you dear. You are mine, it's not up for debate. Even if you won't agree, I'll make you agree, I'll make you want me so much, people are going to think you have the Stockholm Syndrom.' I gasped at her words. The audacity.
'You'll never make me want you, you're as pathetic as you look, no wonder your mommy dumped you as a kid.' My voice sounded sharp, yet shaky.
All I remember were those wooden brown eyes, when her heavy footsteps approached me so fast, it seemed like lightning... and a haze of words 'Let's see if you're this mouthy after I'm done with you.'