A devillish Mistress

My muscled chest went up and down. He told me to wait here. Wait for her arrival. I nervously let my hand run to my short brown curls. My cock was already filling out from anticipation. Hands were clamsy.

I heard the clicking footsteps approaching the door after, what seemed like an hour.  Her prada heels echoing through the halls, against the wooden door. The door opened. Her latex gloves were wrapped around a ball of rope. She gave me a lustfilled, but disgusted look.

Before I knew it she had tied my hands so that they were upwards, tied to a pipe. She pulled me up, on a rubber chair that had appeared from... nowhere. She stood up and walked to a cabinet.

When she came back, she had a long white feather in her hand and an elegant, yet terrifying smile painted on her well crafted face. The lacy mask surrounding her dancing eyes. She truly was astonishingly beautifull.

The leather was burning on my hot skin, as I started fidgeting in arousal. Her heels were walking towards me, echoing through the dungeon of her large mansion.

'Do you remember your safewords?' She spoke seductively. I nodded. 'SPEAK.' She barked. I jumped. 'Yes mistress...' She smiled pleased.

'Then tell me, what are they?' As she raised a well crafted eyebrow. ' Gold, Lilac and Raven.' I spoke clearly, but with a stutter. Her smile bright as the diamonds around her neck.
She pressed the long white feather against my pulsating neck and trailed it slowly down, towards my chest. My breath got caught in my throat. She trailed the feather over my swollen nipple, a moan escaping my plump lips. My muscled chest rose and fell in a quick tempo.

She let the feather trail over my hardened member, that was begging for release. My body started quivering. She replaced the feather with her latex glove, covered in lube.

Stroking up, and down. In an aggravating pace. 'P-Please...' I stuttered, trying to controle my body. Her hand now gripping my tip firmly, stroking faster and faster.

I felt myself getting closer and closer. 'I-i'm co-' and then she pressed her thumb on top and stopped moving. My whole body shaking and trembling. Moaning uncontrollably. After a while she continued, rubbing her palm om top of my wet tip. Her other hand trailing down, circling around my hole.

It all felt so good,I wish it never stopped...