Your Highness...

{TRIGGER WARNING CNC}

"I want your highness to manhandle me, so I can show you how much of a personal fucktoy I can be for you Sire..." He pleaded as he threw himself on his feet, looking up at the high handed man.
"I want to feel your devillish hands  grope me and live out every fantasy you have." His majesty chuckled. A deep chuckle. "Don't lower yourself to a slave, you know you're not one."He looked up at him with dissaproval. "But, Sire you've been teasing me for weeks! No months! I need relief, please!" He begged.

He pulled the pleading boy up and set him on his lap. "Now is not the time.' He spoke and signaled one of the guards. " midnight at my quarters." He whispered in a husky tone. The boy nodded and let the guards take him away.

~~~~~~~~~~

He knocked on the large wooden doors. The guards had let him in, on notice of the King. The door opened with a hellish noice. He stepped in the room, the dark room. He couldn't see anthing as the door shut behind him, clicking in the lock. He panicked. "S-Sire?" He whispered. Taking more steps into the darkness. Suddenly he felt a great force push him up against a wall.

"Every fantasy I have hmm? Guess that assignment really worked, I made you do." I nodded, scared of what fantasies He might have. He grabbed the boys hand and pinned them above his head, pressing his lips inside his neck.

A whimper left the beautifull boys lips. He grinned. He turned the boy agressively around and slapped his pantalon wrapped pants. A yelp leaving his lips. He ripped the pants off of him, tearing the well sowed fabric, and used it to tie his wrists to the bedframe. He lowered his own pants and without any form of forplay, he rammed his member mercelessly inside of the fragile boy, rocking his hips hard. The boy started crying and moaning, a beautifull combination. He spanked him as he smashed his hips rhytmically. The beautifull boy started begging for mercy, screaming that he couldn't handle it anymore. He turned the boy around spitting him in the face. "Stop your whining, you were begging for me in your sleep! Man up!" The king roared.  He started stroking the boys member, untied him and pulled him at his hair forwards. He was now laying on his stomach, on the soft matrass. "Open your mouth." He ordered, the boy listened. He moved his member deep, in and out of his mouth. His soft lips massaging with every movement. His throat warm and wet. His tongue moving over the tip of the Kings member. He started to gag, the King going deeper, then pulling out. "Turn around." He said. The boy tried to turn around, but he didnt have the energy in his body anymore. The King let out an impatient grunt and threw him around, then ramming his member inside of him again. He kept going and going till he filled his perky ass up. Pulling out and letting it drip down the silk sheets, as the boy collapsed to the bed. The King laughed hard as he saw the passed out boy and went to have a shower, to continue his day.

----------------

HEYY! If y'all have suggestions, feel free to give them;)