Sunday school

The click clack of my heels marked the floor of the tiled hallway. The rhythm of my shoes sounded like a countdown clock. I was unnecessarily nervous, anxious really. Uncertain of what comes next I could feel the anticipation dripping from my pores. The long black dress I wore clung to my body, accentuating the geometry of my lines. The dress plunged down my back, revealing ivory skin underneath. A long gold chain hung from my neck, down my back skimming the fullness of my ass. My long red hair was swept over one shoulder, the slight bend of curls accentuated my girlish features.

The metered rhythm of my steps stopped in front of a door. I take a deep breath, close my green eyes and raises my hand to knock on the door. Full pink lips, flawless skin and a smile that could melt the coldest of hearts, I felt like a fox. The rattle of the chain behind the door, click of the deadbolt and a turn of the handle revealed what I had come for.

“I missed you,” he said.

“Really. Why did you miss me?” I replied coyly. Putting my bag down and taking my heels off.

“I have a surprise for you.” he replies and pulls me in for a kiss. Lingering for a minute. He could smell the pheromones coming from my pores. The smell drove him crazy and I could tell he needed me. The pheromones mixed with my perfume created an intoxicating blend of jasmine and s*x. His favorite.

“Come here and sit down.” he grabs my hand and leads me to the couch. “Your surprise will be here soon.”

As if on cue, there is a gentle knock at the door. He turns to her, smiles like a little boy, and goes to get the door. Returning with a young woman, maybe late twenties, early thirties. She was gorgeous. High freckled cheek bones, a cute cherub nose and heart shaped lips. She looked like Valentine’s day in July.

“Hi.” She waved at me and winked. Her brown eyes danced when she talked.

“She is yours for the night.” He pulled her hand up and gave her a little twirl, inspecting his purchase.

Head to toe she was a short five feet tall. Her petite frame was thick, perky t*ts, a tiny waist and a gigantic ass that bounces when she walks. As she removed her jacket, her smell wafted across the room. Vanilla and attraction..

“Yummy. That will mix well with Jasmine” I thought to myself.

“Be a good girl.” he says as he kisses my forehead, grabbing my chin and kissing me deeply.

He turns to her, kisses her on the forehead and moves to her lips for a slow, lingering kiss. Once done, he moves across the room, takes off his clothes and sits in the corner to watch.

She climbs over onto my lap facing me, leans in and we start kissing. We start exploring each other's curves, creating a map for our tongues to follow later. I slowly move my hand down her back and begin to unwrap her. Exposing hot pink lace and a half moon nipple peeking over the top. She leans in and kisses my neck slowly, moving from one side to another, stopping in front of my face, smiling and pulling the dress over my head.

“I see you were ready” she says laughing a little, seeing I was naked underneath

She leans in and kisses me deeply, cupping both of my breasts before dropping down and taking them in her mouth like a hungry baby. As she climbs back into my lap, I reach behind her and I unclasp her bra, exposing her soft flesh. Scooping all of her up, I dive into her chest. Sucking, licking and swimming over her until she gets off of my lap and grabs my hand.

“Let’s go find the bedroom” she says, pulling me off the couch by the hand and guiding me to the bed.

Once we get to the bedroom, we are less polite with one another and begin to kiss more aggressively. I move my hands up the back of her neck to the base of her head, grab her hair, pull her closer. Pulling her head back and moving my lips over her neck, nibbling a little bit along the way. I can hear her moan softly in my ear as she relaxes. I can feel her hips beginning to move in sync with mine. I slide my hands down and put one hand on each ass cheeks. Spreading her ass cheeks wide open exposing her creamy p*ssy.