Such a good boy pt 2

"You smell so fucking good, sweetheart." he was whimpering as he felt her warm breath wash over the sensitive head of his cock. "Its all I can think about sometimes, you know?"

"Fuuuu~" he let out a long, breathy groan when she wrapped those sinful lips of hers around his head and he did all he could to not lose it right there. The wet, overwhelming warmth that washed over him when she slowly pulled his full length into her mouth, his groan became more gutturel.

"God damn it!"

She moaned with him in her mouth and it just made it all the more worse for him as the moan made a slight vibration surround him that made his head spin.

"My god, yesss." he whined when he felt her fingers curl around his heavy, full balls that ached for release. He gripped the cushions behind him for support as she massaged each ball so tenderly and with precision that it left him mewling like a kitten.

"Mrs, fu-UCK." he gasped when she gave them a slight pull from his body. His stomach exploded with a pleasurable heat that he couldn't describe but he loved it and he wanted more of it.

"Ohhh, fuck. Oh fuck.. Pull again. Can you.. Can mrs please pull on them again?" he was ashamed at the whinning in his voice but he was so shook with want, he couldn't be bothered with it. And when she delivered just that, pulling on those poor, aching swollen balls of his...

He didn't care.

He let out a cry of intense pleasure, feeling his nerves light up and flex with life throughout his thighs and ass, he was left gasping.

"Ohhh, such a good fucking boy, you are!" she gave his throbbing cock a few thrusts with her hand that made his heart race. "You cannot comprehend how dripping wet it makes Mistress to see and hear you like this."

He stiffened when he saw her rose from the floor. He already felt incredibly vulnerable. She had him in these white lace stockings and black/pink skirt. His arms were tied behind him to the couch. There wasn't much he could do to stop her even if he wanted to.

He became aware of how dry his mouth was when she stradled his lap with her naked hips. He watched in fascination as she reached down and slid her delicate fingers into her pretty pink folds. He gasped softly when she pulled her hand away, pulling long strings of her wet lust to prove her enjoyment.

"See what you do to mistress? I just can't handle seeing you in these pretty stockings. It makes my pussy aaache." she moaned the word as she ground her swollen lips on his lace covered thigh, covering it with her slick.

"F-Fuck, mrs.." he whimpered, his hips jerking involuntarily at her grinding. It was completely against his will. His body was working against him. When she chuckled at his dispense, he hated how much it made his cock throb harder.

"Oh noo.. Is my sweet baby wanting mommy's pussy?" she whispered as she slid closer up his body.

His heart rate was out of control now.

He let out the absolute most pathetic cry when he felt her gently lower her hips onto his stiff, desperate cock head. Letting that swollen head enter her wet heat. She couldn't even help letting out a sigh of release when she felt that thickness spread her open for a brief moment.

"FUCK. That's good~" she purred but it was over all too soon and she pulled her hips up and his cock was released back to the empty void of the cold.

He threw back his head and let out a broken whimper. She was toying with him. Bringing him to the last straw he had left. He was absolutely suffering and she was reveling in it.

"What's wrong, baby? Do you miss this?" She purred with such malice in her voice as she slid that velvety hot pussy up his cock only to tease the head back and forth out of her twitching entrance.

"Its starting to feel awful fuckin good~"

He gritted his teeth and gripped the couch tighter and said with a strained voice, "Mrs, PLEASE. You're killing me!"

Her laughter made his cock twitch, WHY? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

"Since you said please. You're such a darling~" and with that, she lowered herself onto his cock and enveloped him into her warm heat.

He groaned loudly and throatily, gasping for air when she lifted and felt her insides drag alongside him.

"Fuck!"

"Ohh, i knoww, you feel so good for Mistress~"

She wasn't lying. Her pussy was clenching and flexing around him, massaging his cock to no end. At this point, he was a loud moaning slut.
Wearing a skirt, stockings, legs spread, arms tied while she rode him to kingdom come.

And it was phenomenal.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Mrs, yes! Yes!" he couldn't even hear himself at this point. He was lost in the immense pleasure that racked his body as she rode him steadily. Never letting up. Keeping her pace steady. Determined. Wanting. Needing.

"Come for Mistress, baby. Come for me~"

She didn't even have to ask because he wasn't far anyway. It's like she knew he was close.

"Fuuuck! Fuck! FUCK." he moaned as his whole body went stiff and still for a moment before his balls exploded with release, filling her insides with his essence, groaning dizzily as he tried to come back to reality.

"That's my good baby~"