A secret is never well kept.

His hand tightened. 'Answer me.' He spat. She shook her head, trying to breath while the dizzyness started creeping in.
His other hand flew across her face. 'You little bitch, you Shall answer me.' He emphasized. She knew Sir was mad at her, but she refused to back down. A trembling kick against his leg, only made his eyes narrow even more.

He picked her up, by her neck and started walking her to the bed. She tried to get out of his tight grip, with no luck.
He threw her on the bed and grabbed a piece of rope from the wooden cabinet next to it. 'If you want to do it the hard way, sweetheart, we can.' A devilish bitter grin painted on his face, made her heart panic and skip a beat.
She was turned around and got her wrists tied to the bed, so she couldnt move anymore.

He walked to the bigger closet and grabbed something heavy, her hearing the thud on the ground. 'Answer me.' He spoke calmly ,but angrily. 'N-no.' She spoke. A cutting hard lash, was felt on her back. She yelled out in agony. 'S-stop.' She screamed. 'Answer me and I will pumpkin.'

'I would n-never..' She couldn't finish her sentence, or another lash was felt, making her back bend the wrong way. Screams like a banshee were dancing through the well isolated room. 'Wrong answer.' He knew how much she could handle and he knew she was very aware of her safewords so he continued.
'I... I spoke to him once, just once.' He lowered his hand. And raised a brow. 'Oh?' He spoke intrigued.
'I, well, I spoke of you, but he was very persistent.' He narrowd his eyes again. 'What do you mean, persistent.'

'He wanted me to leave you and be with him and well.. I said no, but then he tried to kiss me and I didn't know what to do, so I froze.. that's what you saw Sir.' She spoke, tears hugging her rosy cheeks. He threw the long whip on the floor and climbed over her, kissing her back. 'Good girl.' He spoke, in a whisper. Goosebumps hugging her bruised back.

His smile creeping as he saw the reaction he had on her. How was he ever going to trust her again... She deserved punnishment still. His brain went miles. The clocks working.

He trailed his strong fingers over her sensitive back. 'You're still not going to escape your punnishment, my love.' Her limbs started shaking in anticaption of those words. 'B-but.. I though I a-already had m-my punnishment Sir.' She stuttered. He made dissaproving clicks with his mouth. 'This will be both your reward for telling me, but your punnishment for keeping it from me.'

And in all the hours that followed there was nothing but bliss, overstimulation, tears, begging and exhaustion.