a little romance never hurt nobody...

It was a nice winter day. The wooden boards plastered against the walls, echoing the soft dripping sound of the rain. The coloured windows blury. We were sitting at the fireplace, both sharing a white fuzzy blanket. She asked me something, I forgot what it was. All I could focus on were those big brown, beautiful eyes. Her words were a blur. I simply nodded, as she painted a stunning smile on her plump lips. I moved in closer, it startled her a bit.
Her eyes widened as I wraped my left arm around her middle, my right hand on her thigh.
A beautiful pink blush hugging her cheeks, as she looked away. My right index finger, moving her chin back in place. 'Look at me.' I spoke, clear, but as soft as a whisper. She bit her lip. How I'd love to bite that lip. I noticed her chest rising and falling, her neck pulsating. I leaned in and connected my lips with hers, soft like the wind. I moved them sensually over hers as she opened her mouth in response. I smiled, letting my tongue slide seductively in her mouth, dancing the salsa with hers. A whimper escaped her lips, making me tighten my grip on her waist. My hand softly choking her neck.

I pushed the blanket off of us as I took of my top, exposing the lingerie underneath.

'I-I need more.' She whispered. Begging me, almost. I smiled and stood up. 'Patience, darling.' I grabbed my bag, bringing it to the salon table. I opened it, watching her reaction. I pulled out a red feather, A blindfold and a satisfyer. She bit her lip again, blushing and looking away. I smiled again. 'Put this on.' I spoke, ordered, handing her the blindfold. She nodded. 'First, take of your clothes, but your underwear.' She nodded again and obeyed submissively. I smiled approvingly at the sight. 'You're beautifull.' I spoke. She blushed again and put the blindfold on. 'Thank you.' I trailed my fingers over her chest, softly, before pushing her hard against the soft surface. A yelp escaping her gorgeouss lips. The feather I placed at her earlobe, tracing it down to her neck, as I kept her arms locked above her head with my other hand.  She started squirming and making noices. 'Hold stil.' I spoke. 'Y-yes.' She spoke, she was a breathing mess. I placed kisses in her neck, softly biting the skin, trailing my tongue down to her breasts. 'Can I?' I spoke. Which she nodded to as a response. I undid her bra and licked my lips as a response to what I saw. I trailed the feather over her nipples, they hardened in response. I slowly placed my lips around one of them. Sucking, nibbeling. She moaned, which made me smile, her hips bucking. Her hands now free in my hair as I undid her of her panties. Forcing her legs open with force. I started circling my tongue around he swollen clit, making her moan louder, whimpering, squirming. 'P-please I-I,' as she started whimpering again, I slid my finger inside of her wet vagina. A loud moan interrupting her thought process. I started moving my finger slowly as she got used to it, my lips sucking and licking her clit. I kept moving my finger, adding another as I kept her body still with my shoulders. I dropped the feather that was teasing her nipples and grabbed the satisfyer and turned it on with that free hand, placing it on her clit, as I moved my lips to attack her nipples again. Using the satisfyer on her clit and my fingers moving inside of her, my body keeping her down. She tried to squirm away from the pleasure, begging me, shaking.... and all other were nothing but lost details...