Chapter 6

The evening came by and Ansh and Eshan have already came to Arnav's House. They greeted Arnav's mother and she sent them to his room where they saw him wearing his watch.

"Oho... Handsome Munda... Kitno ka dil jitne ka khayal hai ajj?" Eshan exclaimed.

"Oh just shut up... Wese tum dono bhi kam nahin lag rahe ho."

"Tujhse to kam hi... Wese bhi tereko to specially usne invite kiya hai na.. "
Ansh said laughingly. He was now as comfortable with Arnav as he is with Eshan.

" And you know... That's not the case I'm going. I am going for fun."

" Ohk... Let's go or we'll be late."

They 3 were wearing formals... shirt with folded up sleeves and pants. Eshan wearing red giving off that sweetheart vibes , Ansh with his grey nerdy vibes and at the end Arnav with his white shirt giving that perfect main character vibes.

They went out and Arnav's dad and Dev was there in living room watching TV.

" Wohoo... Kidhar? " Asked Dev.

" They are going to one of their friend's b'day party. " Aradhya said coming from kitchen.

" Btw I want you back by 8, ok?"

" Sure maa, your wish my command."
Arnav said bowing a little.

" Chall nautanki... Btw what about Samara? You said she will go right?"

" Yes....she will meet us outside."

" Ok go and call her,till I just complete the dish I'm cooking,just little more. Don't you dare to go before meeting me..I have something to say Samara."

They went outside and was going to knock on Mehras.... The door opened and Samara came out.

Looking at her Arnav's heart skipped a beat. She looked too beautiful in her white knee length dress. She looked like a white fairy who just landed on earth. On the other side seeing Arnav...Samara was too shocked to say something. Yeah he was handsome and the outfit was just cherry on top. The silence was broken by Eshan...

"Wow Samara.... Suits your behavior....Looking like an Ice queen that your are. "

She shifted her eyes towards Eshan and glared at him, then rolling her eyes she said-

" Shall we go or I'm going back inside?"

" Nooo... Wait Maa wants to tell you something before we leave, she said for us to wait. "

" No more waiting bachoo. Actually Samara I wanted to tell that, Please make sure this boy comes early. Be back by 8 to 8.30 ok. "

"Sure Aunty."

Then they all left. They took auto from out of their society. Samara also sat with them making them confused.

" Are you coming to the party? " Arnav asked.
" No today I want to go the city library as the book I'm searching is not here. City library is near that restaurant and also we have to put up the act, I'll return with you all."
" Ohk."

They reached the restaurant and all of them got off, they all stood a shop near the restaurant.

" Ok.. I'll head from here. Yess as the library closes at 8. I want you all here at 7.45 as aunty has said to come back. Got it?"

They went inside the restaurant, Samara gave a glance at the restaurant and sighed going to the library.

( Btw their outfits. 👇)