Chapter 9

Disclaimer- This chapter contains lots of sweet stuff.... If you are craving for some sweets like cupcakes, cookies, cakes, etc .....then please go grab them or if not available, then sorry in advance. 🤭

After that day for 3 to 4 days Arnav noted everything in class for Samara. He kept his deal and bought the milkshake for Samara everyday. At first Samara would tell all of them to keep quiet and they would do so without complaining. As the time went by she gradually stoped asking them to keep quite, because she didn't want to keep down the lively atmosphere in the classroom. She was now enjoying their jokes and also would sometime smile secretly that no one noticed.

Like this many days flew by yet Samara couldn't feel at ease. At other times from past years she would have just ignored the fact that she was not okay. But lately she has that urge to be at peace.

One sunday afternoon when she was coming back from library, she saw her maa taking out a cake from fridge that needed to be delivered, her mother took out the cake box and put the cake inside it. She kept her bag on the sofa and went towards her.

"Kiski hai ye order maa?" Samara asked.

"5th building, 3rd floor Mrs. Patel."

She looked at the cake and was amazed how her mother was so great at baking, creative and good at decorating.

" Wow it's really cute. Is it for a small kid?"

" Yes her daughter's 2nd b'day is today. She just wanted a little celebration, no fuss. Also as her daughter is also a little kid so she said less frosting, so I made the minimalistic decorations."

"I have so much work, now go and deliver it to their house

"I have so much work, now go and deliver it to their house. Adress I'm repeating again.... 5th building, 3rd floor and room no.301 . Ok... Now go."

She picked up the cake box and went outside. She was going slowly but two boys were coming in a rush and was about to bump into her, she swiftly and steadily saved the cake. She took a peek at it and then sighed that it was safe. She then looked at the boys who were already looking at her with horrified expressions.

" You- You two.... Why the hell are you both running? Koi train nikal ja rahi hai kya? Han... Bolo... "

Eshan and Ansh looked down. Eshan mumbled-

"Bhagwan yrr... Accident karwaya bhi toh ye Elsa se... "

Ansh wanted to laugh at this but only a little chukle left his mouth.

"Speak.. "

Both pointed their finger towards Arnav's house door.

" We were actually going to his house." Ansh said still looking down. They noticed the cake. Eshan suddenly looked up and asked-

"Why is the cake?? Is it your b'day today?? Hume bhi toh cake khane ka mauka milna chahiye ki nahin? "

" Oho... Sorry Your Highness... Mein app ko kese bhul gayi.. "
She said rolling her eyes.