Chapter 7

"Hey Samara... I have to go as well... Wait for me."

Samara didn't say anything but slowed down so that he can match pace with her. They went out and sat in auto going back home.

Samara wasn't looking straight rather was looking outside. Arnav looked at her for sometime and asked softly-

"Are you ok??"
"Hmm. Don't worry."

She cut out the answer short because she didn't want to have any sort of conversation now. He also sensed it and didn't talk. The ride back home was silent. Small water streams were coming out of Samara's eyes involuntarily.

When they reached home Samara gave the money and went inside the society. Arnav was walking beside her said-

"I'm sorry, I should have come out on time."
"It's ok... Don't worry I won't ask anything extra from you."
"It's not like that. I'm genuinely sor-"

He stopped as soon as Samara gave him a hand gesture.

"But-"
"I think you forgot it's our agreement.... Whenever I say stop talking you must."

There was no exchange of any words after that.

Arnav has already informed his mother that they are returning when they were in auto. When they went near the building his mom was already waiting outside the building.

"Why are you both late, kuch hua to nahin na?"

Samara masked her emotions and replied-
" Woh aunty.... Our friend she insisted us to stay a little longer, so it was late. Sorry aunty."

" It's ok now come."

In front of her house Samara huffed out a long sigh... Like letting out her emotions before ringing the bell. Her mother opens the door.

" Kesa tha party??"
" It was good maa. I'm very tired after so much dance."
" Go freshen up and then go to bed... Okay? "

She then silently went from there. Although the heap of sadness was burdening her, she couldn't give it to her family members. She went to her room and layed down on the bed her face in the pillow, the heart clenching, tears flowing and the memories was making her so weak that she felt like the soul leaving her body already. She wanted to get out of it.

".... if you don't know how to take it out, don't strain yourself. Let the strings of your guitar speak and let music be the language of it, because music is the language of Universe and remember beta universe is with you."

Her memory lane bought her to that cheerful old man with a face that screams calmness and experience. That man with guitar whose bright smile can warm up every heart near him.

She got up, wiped her tears, took her guitar and phone and went out of her room. She went to her maa-

"Maa I'm going to the terrace... I want to play the guitar. Don't worry about me, when I'll come down I'll call Rohit to open door for me."

" Don't be too late. Be back before 10, okay?? "
" Sure."

Rohit who was coming to kitchen saw her leaving. He looked towards his mother and asked-
"Kidhar??"

" She's going to terrace, haat mein guitar nahin dikhi kya?"

On the other hand Arnav was worried for Samara. He was thinking if she was okay, because when he looked at her face when they were leaving he didn't saw the usual cold Samara..it was a broken Samara who needed someone to comfort her. He couldn't resist more so he called Rohit to check upon her.