Chapter 11

That night Arnav went to bed not knowing the intense pain coming his way the next day. His parents came back from wedding almost around midnight.

The next day at Arnav's room

His mumma was standing in front of his room by his door. One hand on her waist and other holding spatula as she came here while cooking lunch. She sighed and then-

"Arnavvvv.... Uth jaa... Chuti hai toh kya dopahar tak sota rahega... "

He was still in his deep slumber, still somewhere in his dreamland. Then *pang* a hit on his head by something metal bought him back to real world at the speed of light. His eyes opened immediately and he hurriedly tried to wake up but-

"Aaahhhhh.... "

As he was trying to wake up a sharp pain hit his waist which made him fall back to bed. It was as if the pain he felt last night has exponentially grown overnight.
His mother immediately become worried and caressing his head she asked-

"Itni jor se toh nahin lagi hogi. Natak mat kar aur uth jaa."

"Aree Mumma..... Wahan nahin-"

He pointed towards his waist.

"-yahan dard ho raha hai."

He said in pain.

"What happened there? Where did you get hit?"

" Yeah... (He looked down) Yesterday I fell while walking in the park."

" He bhagwaan... What do I do with this boy!! How can you casually fall while walking.... Come on tell me?"

"What can I do... She- ( he paused for some time) some children were playing they pushed me." He said almost pouting.

She hit her head and then helped her out of bed and led him to bathroom.

" Do your morning chores and go back to bed. I'm bringing hot bag and some painkillers. Aaj tumhara bahar jana band."

Arnav just nodded like an obedient child and closed the bathroom.Here his mother went to kitchen only to find their hot bag torn, it cannot hold water. So she went to Sunita for asking if they had any. Samara opened the door.

"Oh.. Aunty please come."

" Oh no beta I wanted a hot bag, is your maa not in home?"

"No actually she went to Nani's house as her health is in bad condition. She and papa would come back today. Come inside I'll bring the hot bag."

She brought the bag and handed it to Aradhya. She wanted to ask what it is for, as she is guessing it is for Arnav.

"Beta... You two are alone? How are you managing the food?"

"Aunty maa made yesterday's dinner and went. In the morning we ate bread-butter. Now we will just order."

"No no... You two will come home today for lunch. Ye Sunita ne mujhe bataya kyun nahin. "

"No Aunty you don't have to do so much. It's okay."

"Aree... I said na you two are coming that's all. And also beta can you bring some painkillers from the near by pharmacy. I was going to ask Dev but he's not home. Actually Arnav has fallen down somewhere and is now having a bad back. Wait let me bring the money."

Saying everything in a flash speed she went inside to bring the money.

Samara's mind
Was it really that bad? Oh god..!! Although it was totally not my fault.... But I'm feeling very bad. That boy must be going through some great pain. Goshh.. (She put her facepalmed and sighed)... He was just helping me from falling down, if not then I would be at his place. I have to say sorry. Damnnn...