Chapter 16

Hellooo... I'm back after a month. Most of you might have forgotten the story line, how about going back and reading it again? And from now on it will be regular update... Yayy.. 😁😃

"We have actually planned a summer vacation for both family. Although it would be family visit for us." Arnav's mother said.

"What?" "Where?" "When?" These were the some one word questions that immediately came out after she finished her sentence.

"Woh Aru bhabi aur mein ese hi baat kar rahe the, mein Himachal ke bare mein puch rahi thi. Toh wo bole ki unka sheher Shimla ke karib hai, aur tabhi batoon batoon mein hamne plan banaya aur abhi tumhe bata rahe hain."  Sunita said looking at everyone.

The children's eyes lit up with excitement. They started discussing about it.

Today only in the evening Arnav was what would the blank eyes of Samara look with different emotions and so soon he got one i.e excitement.

Arnav's mind:

So she loves vacations. Her eyes are literally sparking. The sparkle is making her more beautiful....

'Huh what are you saying Arnav??' Said one side of his mind.

'He's just telling the truth'  said the other side.

'Arnav what's happening.....earlier also you were happy when you both had same preferences in creator.' Said the one side.

'Nothing is happening...' Said the other side.

'Kuch kuch hota hai tum nahin samjhoge... Right Arnav?' Said the one side.

Arnav suddenly started swatting his hands above his head.

They stoped the discussion and everyone was looking at him. He laughed nervously and said..

"Makhii thi... Makhii.. Han.."

Everyone again went back to discussion, and Arnav sighed.

"Aree... But I won't get leave again so soon, as recently I took leave." Said Samara's father.

"Also I have college exams coming up." Nisha said.

"Me too, me too." Said Dev first looking at  everyone and then Nisha.

Rohit who had already stood up from the sofa with the flow of excitement now sat back with a groan.

" Now our Vacation planning is useless.." Rohit said.

Samara didn't say anything but her excitement was also turned into disappointment.

'Oh no... She's sad. I want to do something but what?'

'Admit it you fee-' The voice was shut down by Arnav

'Not now, we have more important thing at hand.'

"Aree Sunita you 3 can come right? There would be no problem as Dheeraj will be with us. Also Nisha can live here with Prakash ji, also she would get a peaceful place to study for upcoming exams. Bache rahenge toh dhang se padh ne nahin denge. Wese bhi 1 week ki toh baat hai. Chalo tum tinon."

"Haan maa.... Please let's go na... Please... Please.. We can't go to Nani's house also as they are not there now." Rohit was pleading.

" Par tumhare papa nahin ja rahe toh ham kese chale jaye..."

"You 3 can go without me suni... I won't mind han ?"  Smara's father said suppressing his chuckle.

"It's not like that... But.. "