Chapter 14

( I wrote it in just one day, because I wanted to dedicate this to one my friend who is having a Birthday today.

Happy birthday Dibyanshi ✨❤
You may have had a bad history on this day... And I know I can't erase it ever. But I can add a little good one to cover the bad one. Be happy please 😊❤

P.s. - She's the one that had drawn the drawing few chapters back.)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day

The boys were in Arnav's room waiting for Samara for a long time, but she haven't showed up yet.

So Arnav went to her house to call her.

"Oh Arnav why are you here beta??" Aunty said.

"Oh actually aunty, Samara and me are making a project together. She said she would come by 5 and haven't arrived yet so I am here to call her."

"Oh come inside let me call her."

" No it's fine aunty, just call her."

"Bituuu... Bituu beta Arnav has come for some project."

"Han maa ayii......

She came rushing outside

Kya hua?"

"Woh... Project ...Remember?" Arnav said actually he was trying not to laugh at the revelation of her nick name.

"Oh... Shit shit shit... I'll be there in 5 mins please wait for me."

"Okay."

.
.
.
.   5 mins later
.
.
.

She went to the house only to be in face to face with uncle.

"Hello uncle."

"Come inside beta, you'll be also doing project with them?"

"Yes uncle."

"Go they are inside that room."

She went inside to see them fighting as well as laughing. The scene was something like this 👇

 The scene was something like this 👇

(Imagine it inside a room)

They didn't hear the door opening, only realised her presence when she called them.

"Guys... "

They looked at her and immediately stood up, then sat on the bed. She took the chair from the side and went near the bed to sit.

"Ok so where do we start?"

"First we have to plan out the project and also find the topics for it." Ansh said.

"Sir said the topics must be some kind of issue like political, geographical, environmental, etc. So we must choose a trending topic that had not been made to make ours stand out..." Eshan said. " ... And also sir said the best 3 would be given some prize."