Introduction.

Hie purples, welcome once again. Hope you enjoy this story and leave comment.

Love yaa all.

And yes! Red Rose is obsession! 🖐🏻

Main characters!

Kim Taehyung. Age- 17
A high schooler.

"Broken pieces? Yes that's what I was... Until he found me"

 Until he found me"

Jeon Jungkook. Age- 27
An psychiatrist.

"Love is like a red rose. if you water it daily, give effects and care, it stays red and beautiful. But what happens when you stop doing it ?
Yes, the flower dies just like love."

_____

Description!

"Being with you feels like coming home, a place of warmth and purity. Each breath draws me closer, revealing why my heart incessantly returns to you, cause you're the comforting refuge where I find peace."

Returning to South Korea from London after half a decade, Jungkook found himself grappling with the unfamiliarity of his homeland. Yet, amidst the whirlwind of change, he encountered an unexpected twist of fate: Kim Taehyung, his younger brother's friend, who seems to carefully trying to hide some unspoken things. His brother was worried about his friend and for the sake of his brother Jungkook decided to help Taehyung. But how? Well, he doesn't know!

As he delved deeper into Taehyung's mysterious demeanor, Jungkook stumbled upon an unforeseen revelation that would alter the course of their lives.

"I love you, Koo hyung," Taehyung confessed, his words hanging in the air like a fragile promise.

Caught off guard, Jungkook's mind raced, grappling with the stark reality of their age gap. "But you are seventeen and I'm twenty-seven. do you know what that means?" " he protested, his voice laced with apprehension.

Taehyung's response, simple yet profound, pierced through the uncertainty, "Yes, you're ten years older than me."

Jungkook's heart clenched with the weight of unspoken truths, his resolve crumbling under the weight of forbidden desire. "Yes, and that means I can't love you," he countered, his words a futile attempt to shield them from the inevitable.

Defiance flickered in Taehyung's eyes, a defiant spark igniting a flame of hope. "Who said?" he challenged, his unwavering gaze daring Jungkook to defy the constraints of convention.

In that moment, Jungkook realized he was navigating uncharted territory, torn between duty and desire, himself and this forbidden love. For he never expected to confront such a tumultuous whirlwind of emotions, sparked by the unexpected affection of a boy who was a decade younger than him .

_______

Warning ⚠️

Top- Taehyung
Bottom- Jungkook

Age-gap(Older Jungkook)
Angst with a happy ending.
Mature content/Language.
Childhood trauma.

Please remember I'm not a doctor or Psychiatrist myself, I may mistake things, and some may doesn't make sense or doesn't sound right with doctor lenguage. My apology beforehand. 💜

*Photo credit goes to rightful owners*
*This story is purely my imagination*
*English is not my first language, I'm sorry for my mistake in advance*

Please vote and comment if you like the story. Thank you💜