⭐ Prologue ⭐

Welcome back! All my humble readers! This is my second sequel book that is named Learning from the past!

This is going to be a much nicer story than the last one. At least that's what I think....and I assure that it won't be much violentful like the last one.

If you like the story, continue reading accordingly to your tastes, and if you don't like it. Quit it. (Off course I'm not trying to be rude.)

Before starting this Fanfiction, you must check that you have completed reading 'The Repetition of Reverse'

Reading this would make you understand better about the 'made up' characters in the story.

Also, I don't mean to offend anything! It's just a part of my story. And I say that Boboiboy and Mechamato belong to Monsta and they have all the rights with the characters.

In this story, the events take place after Boboiboy has been rescued from Reverse's possession and Reverse Amato stays with him helping him unlock secrets about the 10 demons story. In return, Reverse Boboiboy learns things and changes to the good side just like Reverse Amato did and finally becomes a part of Boboiboy's elemental powers........ becoming

Boboiboy Lunar.

If you like the story, please follow me and try to vote every single chapter! ⭐ and thank you for the readers who have read my stories this far!

Also, another thing! Subscribe my channel on YouTube! It's in my profile description...!