⭐ Unexplained Relation ⭐

As Reverse Amato was unconscious right Infront of Boboiboy and Reverse Boboiboy...They were talking about him...

A lot of things were left unexplained in which it left Boboiboy deep in confusion. To Be honest, even though he had Angelina's Memories and her exorcising experience...

He had no clear idea who she was not How did she become an exorcist from a normal civilian...

Nor why did she have any intentions of becoming one even though she knew that her life would be destroyed.

And finally, Boboiboy was also confused by the fact that when the moment Angelina possessed Mara's body-

She kept calling his dad 'hero of Kota Hillr' It sounded like as if she knew him for a long time ....

(when he was a kid) [to understand better please read the story, 'The Repetition Of Reverse.']

Reverse Boboiboy: No, she was happy that a kid and a power sphera joined together to protect the city that she lived in....

Boboiboy: Wha-

Reverse Boboiboy too had the ability to read minds and he did read everything from Boboiboy's mind.

Reverse Boboiboy: That is why I'm called the most powerful Reverse demon of the three....But still My brother (Reverse Amato) is more wiser than I am and knows how to deal with danger-

Boboiboy: Since, you have read my mind, I guess I will just say it out to you...The true problem is, I didn't get a clear explanation of Angelina...What happened after my dad was stabbed that Petal stake- or whatever that was called...

Reverse Boboiboy: I don't know any of those, Boboiboy. I apologise...But if you may want to know...I can explain the story of ours...The three Reverses.

Boboiboy: That seems really interesting. Maybe I will try listening to yours...That must have some connections with the story!

Reverse Boboiboy: No wonder you made my brother a Bookworm because you are one Bookworm yourself-

Boboiboy: Oi. Don't blame me...Blame Solar for it. Blame him when you meet him-

Reverse Boboiboy: Whatever duh...

----------------------------------------------------------
Reverse Boboiboy Is explaining-

"I can't really start this story with 'omce upon a time' or 'a beautiful day' just like how it is written in story books because...It just doesn't suit with this story-

Uh ...As far as I remember....I was just there...In some barren planet with nothing....I was seen by the other nine demons...from what they seemed to me-

Strangely, the other seven left silently as if not caring about me and I didn't want to know about it as well...

And the other two, seemed to be same spirits or demons as me..Like...Reverses...One turned out be my brother and the other my sister...

They slowly explained me that, I'm the third reverse. Which means I'm the youngest demon out of the ten.

I don't know how the universe was formed maybe you humans don't either...But from this month,I have heard that a few humans say that 'god' created the universe....

That connects with the religion. Different religions across the world.

Also, some say that Universe was just formed by some stars that appeared with some reactions and within that the Solar system was formed too.