⭐ Suspicious Things at the End⭐

"Abyss bot and Shadow bot were never robots in the first place."

Boboiboy: What!? But how did they!?

"I must apologise that I don't know. My brother knows all about it. Because he was the one who was with them both during the displacement."

Boboiboy: I thought this story will answer some of my questions. But it did not at all....Instead it got me more questions!!

Reverse Boboiboy: I'm sorry.

Boboiboy: You can't be blamed for the past you were not in. *Sighs* Well....*Looks at Reverse Amato*

Reverse Boboiboy: I also feel sorry for my brother that he seems to bear a lot of pain in him. Also.

Boboiboy: ....?

Reverse Boboiboy: I personally think that your dad's kid form suited him the best....

Boboiboy: Urm...Okay...I too feel he is cute and all. Well, that face fits for his mischievous acts-

Reverse Boboiboy: Hey, did you just say your dad is-

Boboiboy: No No No! If you meet my dad somehow. Don't say that I said this to him and NOT to him (Reverse Amato) either!! Please.

Reverse Boboiboy: *Smirks* What if I don't?

Boboiboy: I'm gonna make sure that I officially end you before my dad ends me.

Reverse Boboiboy: Uuuuuh...I won't say it.

Boboiboy: Thank you. But now...We've got someone to carry back to the room. I surely need a helping hand.

Reverse Boboiboy: Don't worry, I can carry him!!

And soon Reverse Boboiboy held Reverse Amato on his back. Well, Boboiboy felt it as really cute cuz Reverse Amato might have fainted but looks like he is sleeping-

And both of them leave the room and sooner in the corridors of TAPOPS station, they both were talking to each other-

Boboiboy: I feel somehow guilty for him....

Reverse Boboiboy: I guess I should feel more guiltier than you, Boboiboy. It's because I was the one who triggered the pain-

Boboiboy: Just stop blaming yourself for everything. I'm getting tired of this.

Reverse Boboiboy: Sorry...

Boboiboy: Also, don't use that word for a while. I'm tired of that as well.

Reverse Boboiboy: Okay.

Boboiboy: How many times does he loose his consciousness like this? Is this the third time I have seen?

Reverse Boboiboy: Third? I mean...I have seen when Abyss Bot tried to destroy him was the first time and then now was the second time-

Boboiboy: The third time happened when, Abyss bot sacrificed himself and gave his memories to Reverse Amato...That's also when he lost his consciousness-

Reverse Boboiboy: Oh. Right. How did you know that??

Boboiboy: My friends told me about it when you two were reading a book in the library.

Boboiboy grins and their faces were so close to each other.

Reverse Boboiboy: I feel that your personality is changing...Just like Angelina. She just talks like this.