⭐ Phenomenon⭐

Reverse Boboiboy had finally walked through the corridor with full of thoughts on his mind...

He was just tired of being discriminated as a murderer but Reverse Amato said it was just a month and he had more time to suffer the same like this....

And wait it suddenly it hit him, Reverse Amato was doing fine and was comforting him by saying all these stuff But- What was wrong with him?

No, Not because he changed into a complete mature person...But...There was something more....Could it be? Those new memories? Is he hiding up that pain from everyone?

He thought for himself as he slowly opens the door and peeks in...He saw Both Boboiboy and Reverse Amato being happy with each other...And on top of that... Boboiboy woke up after a month ...And he really wanted to go and apologise to him...

But something told him to stop. He didn't want to ruin their moment. They were finally talking happily after months....if he talked to them...He would definitely screw up the moment and....He was also not that good with talking to people.

And on top of that...He was afraid of Fang...Fang once confronted him and he couldn't answer anything due to his vociferous and rude voice....

He obviously knew that Fang hated him and was showing him hatred in which he thought he deserves it the most...But on the other side...he also can't take out much of it...He is slowly getting tired so much that he felt fine to get sealed away....

He was leaning on the door all this time and he can't take his mind of his mistakes...It's only just been a month. And then he gets up and tiptoes away from the room so that both couldn't hear him walking away...

On comparison...He also realised that he was actually weak...psychologically weak and couldn't take things...he can't endure things just like his Brother....

But on that ...He really wanted to change his name...as the half of his past lies within his name Reverse...Also...He got Boboiboy's elements to apologise too... Because he tortured them too...

And off course, They knew him... Because he was the one who corrupted the power watch and stole Boboiboy's powers...As he was walking slowly...He trips on the corridor and falls on his face...

It was an act of clumsiness....he immediately stood up held his nose in pain and ran away.....

This time he didn't go back to the library but to a dark room in the corner...He checked whether anyone was coming this way for a minute with keeping the door open...

After checking that no one was coming this way. Maybe he really needed the moment of pure Solitude.
Everything was melancholic, and he went inside closed the door behind him and walked straight upto the deepest corner and sat down in between the edges of the wall on to the floor...he folded himself up.

He didn't even bother to switch on the lights....and there were some audible sobs from the same corner...He was crying....

He didn't felt it as a new feeling because he had already experienced it before...Unlike Reverse Amato...Reverse Boboiboy was known in every emotion....

He felt everything and every emotion except for happiness...He really wanted to feel how happiness had felt like...but the time doesn't let him get to feel it...

Well it was too early for him to feel this way...It was just a month and nothing changes so fast...From the deep side within him...He still had a little amount of hatred from humans...as it was related from his past....