⭐ Accepting Mistakes ⭐

Reverse Amato yawns out in exhaustion for reading continuously for straight two hours and they were not even halfway through the book yet. Perhaps he was feeling a bit Languid....he wanted to take some break and Reverse Boboiboy was right next to him.

Reverse Boboiboy: "Maybe I will continue reading the book for you."

Reverse Amato: "But ...can we just go outside for some space? We will be back after that. Let's just have some break!"

Reverse Boboiboy slightly frowns and remains silent showing signs that he was not interested to come out. Reverse Amato understands him and yet he still comforts Reverse Boboiboy.

Reverse Amato: "Fine...You can continue reading...I'll join you soon. I will go and check with Boboiboy..."

Reverse Boboiboy: *Whispers and Sighs* "Okay...."

Reverse Amato turns and walks away from Reverse Boboiboy who was watching him go and until he was about to close the door-

Reverse Amato: "I don't know how long you will stay alone for yourself like that. I know how it feels like...but....still you have to try speaking with people...and eventually they'll get used to you."

Reverse Boboiboy just stayed silent and turns his head away. That seemed kinda rude but for Reverse Amato it felt like self anger....

He just looks down and closes the door walking away from the library.
His altruistic intentions for Reverse Boboiboy was unquellable.... because he was his brother after all....and there was a huge loads of trust filled within him that he could surely change....

He tried his best to elucidate his situation and try to get used to the people ...But what one thing that Reverse Boboiboy couldn't do was this....
He was acting like he had Sociophobia...

Everyone would feel the same when they have done a grave mistake...and that mark on them remain temporarily dependent on one's behaviour.....It would stay in for weeks, for months or it can be years too...

So, are people gonna accept Reverse Boboiboy just like they had accepted him? First of all, is he going to be a perfect one just like him? He was trying to get him to talk with people so that both the sides could get used and neutralise the past....

But he was extremely shy....it must be that he was moved out by his mistakes...maybe he was psychologically disturbed...But as of now Reverse Amato did not have anything to do for him but just comfort him...

{Back in the library}

Just after Reverse Amato had left, Reverse Boboiboy immediately slammed his head on the table, throwing the book down. And then he started thinking about his changes...

Reverse Boboiboy was just mumbling himself...out in grievance...

"He gave me a chance to change. And yet I can't describe myself that I have changed....but I did try talking to them....but I could get some feelings that I can't stand...

I find myself panicking while talking...
Maybe it's true that I wanna stay away from people...or must but really afraid of what people might say bad things about me....Hehe....Off course I was bad...really bad...I made Boboiboy suffer...

And now I'm suffering in return. Not able to change accordingly to the needs....not able to talk...I also guess that my hate on humans hasn't vanished yet...that could be the second reason why am I not talking to them...

I am only able to talk freely with my brother ...maybe that's because I know him? So, my brother was trying to tell me that... if I am not able to talk to a particular person...I need to get to know them for a while...