⭐ On the Other Side ⭐

Someone's dream-

Shadow bot: Why don't you want to posses this kid, huh!?

Shadow bot beat someone with something hard on for them to groan and scream out in pain.

It was Reverse Amato who was getting hit by an iron rod that had a damaging spell casted on.

It was the moment before Amato was possessed by him....Before the event of first possession in the family.

Shadow Bot and Reverse Boboiboy had eventually teamed up together and had known about Amato and Mechabot. And also eventually plot out a successful plan to capture Reverse Amato.

[Suggestion: They didn't have any forms because it was before any possession. It's still better if you imagine with Amato and Boboiboy's form.]

But Reverse Amato refused because he had already changed and knew that the kid doesn't deserve such a pain. But they kept forcing him.

Reverse Boboiboy: But Why!?

Reverse Amato: Because it is wrong!! I won't do it! And I will not even if you kill me!!

Shadow bot and Reverse Boboiboy get infuriated but after a minute- They smirk and shadow bot takes up a capsule in which there was some dark substance in.

Reverse Amato got shocked as he knew what it was-

Reverse Amato: N-No! You can't do this!! You can't force me to possess him by corrupting me with another spirit!!

And then the Capsule was put in contact with the demon only for Reverse Amato to scream and yell out in pain-

His demonic form was slowly corruptes by another spirit...

Reverse Amato (corrupted): Haha...Sounds like a fun plan. I'm looking forward to torture that kid. And...this good-doing demon inside of me!

Reverse Boboiboy: Good.

Reverse Amato (in mind): Brother...Please snap out of it! What we are doing is wrong-

Reverse Amato (corrupted) :Shut up! I'm the one who took over your body now!

And then he cut the original one's consciousness from controlling the body completely.

After a lot of time gone. Like 5-6 hours later, Shadow plan kidnapped Amato's friends Mara, Deep and Pian and lured Amato here on plan.

And somehow injected the corrupted spirit into the boy's body with pain through the help of the same spell that caused a circle around.

As the Corrupted spirit went in, the original one had gone in too.

So, In this dream. All this time. The real truth of the mystery was.

Amato. Was possessed by the two demons at the same time.

And that explains why he saw two types of Reverses in his second nightmare when he was in the hospital. And only Reverse Amato, Abyss Bot and Angelina knew about it.

No one else-

End of the dream-

*Echoes* "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEHAVED AT HIM LIKE THAT!!"

*Echoes* "AND YOU ARE TRUSTING HIM! I THINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WRONG!!

*Echoes* "BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD BE THAT RUDE WITH HIM FANG!!"