⭐ Reverse Amato's diploma⭐

When that was all happening on the other side of the planet Gurunda...And yet Reverse Amato was still with unconscious BoBoiBoy and Thorn.

Reverse Amato: "Cih...It seems like sis Astera did really have a good plan in her mind....But I have no idea for what purpose is she doing all this..."

Reverse Mechabot: "I wonder...But I'm thinking that just as Reverse Boboiboy said...She might be doing this to realise Hecate."

Reverse Amato: "But...Why Hecate? I.... Don't remember much...my head still hurts really bad..."

Reverse Mechabot: "You know what? I'm not sure if you have noticed any changes in you...But if you didn't...I have seen them."

Reverse Amato: "Really? What could be those...?"

Reverse Mechabot: "Eversince you have become the one on the good side and every trace of the corruption was swept away inside you...I could see that your endurance and resistance against the spells have gone somehow low."

Reverse Amato: "Maybe that explains why when I just went down when Boboiboy over used such a spell..."

Reverse Amato was starting to think about the situation on the planet Gurunda and how Reverse Boboiboy was doing among the people who don't trust him even one bit....He was still worried... perhaps he never did rejoice any happiness.

Reverse Mechabot: "But your smartness never goes down, no matter what!"

Reverse Amato just smiled at reverse Mechabot. But, his mind was on BoBoiBoy and his younger brother. Nothing could distract him. His mind was fixed on them. He was disappointed that he wasn't of any help.

What was the actual meaning of his existence...? His sister wouldn't obviously trust him that much until and unless she thinks that his existence has a good purpose. But he haven't done anything.

He was also feeling some guilt inside of him...When Boboiboy was possessed with reverse, who was still corrupted back then...Reverse Amato didn't actually save him. But he couldn't do anything more than just protect him...

Also, his sister did put some trust on Reverse Boboiboy previously...and offcourse, now he was going to meet her needs and expectations. But, will he really achieve what he wanted to?

Because, Reverse Amato did know that Reverse Boboiboy was trying to achieve the power of Abyss. But that was impossible. It would be atleast less possible for a living being with a pure soul but there is no such a tiny chance for a demon like him or his younger brother.

Because destiny would also create a future based on the past. Which meant, even though reverse Amato and Reverse Boboiboy were changed...It would still calculate their past sins. In which, they had killed countless lives before....

How was Amato resurrected...? Who actually was Angelina and his sister? So, his sister was the third reverse demon. Also, a true sibling of Hecate and Astera.

From the new memories of what Abyss bot had passed on to reverse Amato...decipher that the last time when Abyss bot had sealed away both Hecate and Astera a few hundreds of years ago...He himself did not do it alone. Perhaps...His sister helped him.

His past still hurts. His wounds still ache. His guilt would never perish. His whole life as an un-dead was just a mask. Not letting anybody know about his pains that lied under the mask. He wished would have been reincarnated as a human just like his sister did.